How do I get the first order?

aowal_ads

3 hours ago, aowal_ads said:

I'm a new seller, My first order cancel, for some reason. My gig impression and click down. so, What can I do now.

Just ensure that your gigs are of high quality and eventually, orders will come in. It's harder when you're just starting out but there's nothing in particular you can do other than sharing your Fiverr page. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, aowal_ads said:

My first order cancel, for some reason.

Don't cancel orders -- especially your first one. That's like stepping onto a football/soccer field, grabbing the ball with your hands, punching your opposing teammate, and earning instant penalty flags. You need to learn how to treat your gigs as a business, if you want to be successful here. Professionalism and reputation are everything. Cancelling your first order hurts you immensely. You can certainly overcome that, but only with a busienss-forward mindset.

Far too many new sellers don't even come close to treating their gigs like a business. Don't be one of them.

6 hours ago, aowal_ads said:

My gig impression and click down

Yes, most likely because you cancelled your first order. As a result, your seller performance instantly dropped, and the Fiverr system probably thinks you aren't a  reliable seller. Improve your seller performance -- do better with your next orders -- and your impressions and clicks might rise again.

• Like 7