How to do gig marketing whice platform i can share my gig

rahim79105492

2 hours ago, design_creatorr said:

You can marketing your gig on various online websites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn ETC. Then both your click impressions will increase

Ugh. NO, they will NOT! Because that is NOT how impressions work. Impressions are an on-site metric only. You can only gain impressions when your gig shows up in the Fiverr search results. Off-site traffic has absolutely NOTHING to do with gig impressions.

• Like 38
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/15/2022 at 1:36 AM, jonbaas said:

Ugh. NO, they will NOT! Because that is NOT how impressions work. Impressions are an on-site metric only. You can only gain impressions when your gig shows up in the Fiverr search results. Off-site traffic has absolutely NOTHING to do with gig impressions.

Firstly apologies and thank you so much

• Like 21
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

All says to share Gig on social media. But I don't think so. Because in every social media profile my friend list is my known person, and whatever I share they'll see that first. Only few unknown people may see that. if my friends need any service, they may call me directly, they don't need to find my share of Gig. 

There's many groups in social media also. But all of them are full of sellers and Scammer. None of them is buyer. So why Should share gig in those groups? 

As a result, It think its just getting busy. It is better if you spend time to improve your work quality without spending time to sharing gig in social media.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1