What can I say to the buyer, "Accept my delivery?"

abusayedbhuiyan

Question

I send the following message to the buyer after delivery, is there anything wrong with this message? Will this message cause any problems with my account?
"I did your job perfectly. Hope I was able to serve your needs. If you have received the service as per your requirement then accept my delivery"

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, abusayedbhuiyan said:

"I did your job perfectly. Hope I was able to serve your needs. If you have received the service as per your requirement then accept my delivery"

That sounds like a demand, and feels highly unprofessional to me. Instead, don't say anything. Fiverr already asks the buyer whether they need more work, or are happy with what was delivered. Deliver your work, and thank them for hiring you. That's all you need to say.

• Like 11

The client will accept the delivery on their own will. If they don't reject your delivery, then the delivery will be automatically marked as completed. Instead you can write that, if you need me for anything then please send me a message. 

Edited by fahadislamjuel
improvement
  • Like 9

On 8/14/2022 at 9:06 PM, jonbaas said:

That sounds like a demand, and feels highly unprofessional to me. Instead, don't say anything. Fiverr already asks the buyer whether they need more work, or are happy with what was delivered. Deliver your work, and thank them for hiring you. That's all you need to say.

Thank you so much 

• Like 3