WHY DOES fiverr.com REJECT THE NAME OF MY COLLEGE, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING?

rahwaybob

Question

3 answers to this question

I would guess this to be because the "American Institute of Banking" is not a college, it was a learning program that offered certifications in various banking topics. It also doesn't exist anymore -- ever since 2014. It's functions have been subsumed by a banking association. Perhaps, for these reasons, Fiverr does not register it as a valid college or university option.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

29 minutes ago, classicgolf said:

This, in my opinion, is due to the fact that the "American Institute of Banking" was a learning programme that provided certifications in a variety of banking-related disciplines, not a college. Additionally, it is no longer present as of 2014. A banking association has absorbed its functions. It's possible that Fiverr does not include it as an acceptable college or university option because of these factors.

Come on, man! You just copied what I wrote, reworded a few phrases, and reposted this as if it were your own.

This was completely unnecessary.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

This, in my opinion, is due to the fact that the "American Institute of Banking" was a learning programme that provided certifications in a variety of banking-related disciplines, not a college. Additionally, it is no longer present as of 2014. A banking association has absorbed its functions. It's possible that Fiverr does not include it as an acceptable college or university option because of these factors.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2