Improve My Gig, advice requested

imrul334

Hello there,

I am professional graphics designer working here for last 2 year. I provide high-quality photo retouching/ photo processing services.
You know professional looking image always sells more on e-commerce site. So I am here to make your raw photos standout for your business.
All my services come with unlimited revision, 100% customer satisfaction and money back guarantee if not satisfied. So what are you waiting for? check out my gig now https://www.fiverr.com/imrul334/do-photoshop-edit-remove-background-20-images-professionally?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pos=9&ref_ctx_id=1aa6bc17-b7f5-44f0-8387-98587090da29&seller_online=true&funnel=d7e62bb7-4b71-48ed-8155-d1b75832e7d3

• 1 month later...

You posted your gig without asking for comments. But here you are, so…

You’re doing fine. You’ve got 348 reviews. That’s more than I have, so maybe you should give me advice. You’ve got good gig art. Your last review was a couple days ago. Groovy.

You’re in a crowded category, with a hundred new competitors every day. But you only have 1 gig running. Perhaps branch into less crowded waters? Or maybe just branch out into other crowded waters.

Your sales appear to be slowing. You were getting more reviews 2 months ago than you are lately. I’d guess that you’re being sucked under by the current search algorithm that is favoring higher average-transaction-price gigs. I’m not seeing how your average transaction could be higher than $5 or $6. Raise your base price to $10. I don’t think it will hurt your conversion rate (even on Fiverr, services are not an actual commodity; higher prices imply greater value), but it should soon help your search ranking.

Best of success to you. And no, I don’t know for absolute certain that your sales are trailing off, so forgive my presumption I’m wrong.

You posted your gig without asking for comments. But here you are, so…

You’re doing fine. You’ve got 348 reviews. That’s more than I have, so maybe you should give me advice. You’ve got good gig art. Your last review was a couple days ago. Groovy.

You’re in a crowded category, with a hundred new competitors every day. But you only have 1 gig running. Perhaps branch into less crowded waters? Or maybe just branch out into other crowded waters.

Your sales appear to be slowing. You were getting more reviews 2 months ago than you are lately. I’d guess that you’re being sucked under by the current search algorithm that is favoring higher average-transaction-price gigs. I’m not seeing how your average transaction could be higher than $5 or $6. Raise your base price to $10. I don’t think it will hurt your conversion rate (even on Fiverr, services are not an actual commodity; higher prices imply greater value), but it should soon help your search ranking.

Best of success to you. And no, I don’t know for absolute certain that your sales are trailing off, so forgive my presumption I’m wrong.

Do you have any idea when they’ve changed the algorithm? I seem to be affected by this as well.

Do you have any idea when they’ve changed the algorithm? I seem to be affected by this as well.

Yes. My sales more than doubled in November. I have a high average transaction price, and I suddenly found myself very high in the search for all of my gigs (except my $5 course). I am guessing it happened sometime in October.

Now, mind you, I am just starting rumors, really. I don’t know for certain that there has been any change.

If I’m right, this will be good for you in the long run. You have a bunch of kick-ass kicks that should be gone to $10 - $25 a long time ago.

Yes. My sales more than doubled in November. I have a high average transaction price, and I suddenly found myself very high in the search for all of my gigs (except my $5 course). I am guessing it happened sometime in October.

Now, mind you, I am just starting rumors, really. I don’t know for certain that there has been any change.

If I’m right, this will be good for you in the long run. You have a bunch of kick-ass kicks that should be gone to $10 - $25 a long time ago.

I am trailing downwards since September, it was a slowdown but now it dropped completely in the last week. I had a look and gigs are still showing, but conversions have dropped drastically.

I am trailing downwards since September, it was a slowdown but now it dropped completely in the last week. I had a look and gigs are still showing, but conversions have dropped drastically.

It’s a goofy time of year. I’m not sure you can judge it based on anything between T-Giving and early January.

Thanks, I changed the pricing and other related information. And now I will promote my gig so I can get a huge traffic. It will help to raise the rank. I am hoping to get back my ride soon. You will be always remembered for your help.

• 1 month later...

I am offering new service on Fiverr. My new gigs are about Wordpress website development. I can deliver the best service. I just need orders on my gigs.

It will be very helpful if my senior developer can suggest me what should I do to get more orders. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Here is my profile
https://www.fiverr.com/imrul334

Regards
Imrul

• 2 weeks later...

Did you buy this account or you completely switched your services all of the sudden?

Not actually I am working here since 2016 as a graphics designer. I gave my last 2 years to be an expert web developer, it was my passion. I don’t know why you mean like that. I am always hard working about my passion. Hope you get your answer. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a professional WordPress developer. And I am one of the best sellers here on developing “muli vendor marketplace

My gig was always listed on the first page. And I was getting a good number of orders If you see my gig condition I never deliver low quality work. All my orders were completed with 5-star reviews.

But suddenly what happens my gig rank down to the last page. It’s totally disappointing. I did not update my gig. I don’t know what to do.

Can anyone please check what is my gig’s search page rank on your pc?

My gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/imrul334/develop-pro-ecommerce-website-using-woocommerceff.jpg.c6ad538246744e3b7de5b6fd59233225.jpg

Archived