What's wrong with Fiverr SERP?

web_lady

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am just curious about this. If buyers rate my first response as “No” or “Somewhat”, What would happen to my profile? Will it cause any problem to my response rate?
Similarly, what would happen if they click on “Yes”?

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.64a2bb1b465ac864f9b29f3d47619023.png

Much appreciated!

See this thread:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum

e54af34dcb265454c7eedf8e443ede4988f1e66a_1_690x83.png

I didn't know about this and it's just bonkers [buyer's Hidden Feedback]

Due to the unfixable mess that is orders coming in but not appearing in my dashboard, I have had to rush to outsource some parts of some jobs over the past 24-hours. The good news? - The two people I chose to order work from on Fiverr really pulled...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 142 ❤

Maybe, like is suggested there, it could affect your gig placement - eg. in the Fiverr search engine/site. eg. higher in the list if “Yes” to helpful, lower if “No” to helpful. I don’t think Fiverr have said for sure what will happen. If it doesn’t affect your gig placement like that, maybe Fiverr will just check sellers who have received many “unhelpful” (or helpful?) flags, eg. to check the reason why (eg. there could be valid reasons for a seller to give an answer that a buyer could then flag as “unhelpful” - ie. they could check the messages to see what kind of responses the seller was giving.

Archived