Calling all new website designers. Top tips to help you succeed

breals

Cool tips, I would also add that it's good idea to niche further. I mean just doing web design is not niche enough and with this oversaturated market making a gig "I will make you a website" will bear no fruits at all, you will get only few views a day and nobody will buy your service. This could work few years earlier. A lot of top sellers who are web designers are specializing for example in making websites for certain kind of businesses or using only one CMS. This not only makes you appear earlier in search but also boosts your conversion rate.

Edited by michal247
  • Like 36

7 hours ago, pakistannews882 said:

my website is news website at all over the world a [link]

Why do you feel the need to put your own link on this thread?  It's against the Fiverr terms and conditions, and if I'm honest, no one will click a link of a contributor who's first post is 'Look at me, you don't know me but...... here's my website link' 

• Like 32
  • Up 6

@tayef47   As a starting point, if you've worked for many years as a web designer I would expect to see a portfolio of websites you've completed.  I can't see one.  Also you gig images are all the same, this would imply that you have nothing else to show.  It's all well and good having impressions and clicks to your gigs, but if people don't like what they see they'll bounce strait back out again

• Like 34

16 hours ago, breals said:

@tayef47   As a starting point, if you've worked for many years as a web designer I would expect to see a portfolio of websites you've completed.  I can't see one.  Also you gig images are all the same, this would imply that you have nothing else to show.  It's all well and good having impressions and clicks to your gigs, but if people don't like what they see they'll bounce strait back out again

actually I updated all my gigs with a video of a recent project that I completed and I really like the design of that project. I have different images for different gigs.

Also, I have a portfolio website ( [link] ), how do i add the website so that all buyers can see ?

[Mod note: external link removed.]

• Like 34