I work 2 month on fiverr , but no jenarate work on fiverr

all_asmoule

On 2/13/2022 at 9:47 PM, all_asmoule said:

give me some idea of gig marketing ........

Use your expertise (if you really are a marketer) to market your Fiverr business.

If you're unable to successfully market your own business, why would anyone trust you to market theirs?

• Like 11

• 5 months later...

Hi @all_asmoule,

I think you are talking about Promoted Gigs and Fiverr Learn (or Learn from Fiverr).

Promoted Gigs is available only to select sellers. You can read about Promoted Gigs here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4405489899153-How-Promoted-Gigs-works-Ad-ranking-explained?segment=sellerhttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller

Fiverr Learn has paid courses that you can take to learn and earn badges on your profile. You can read more about Fiverr Learn here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010980478-Learn-from-Fiverr

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282845-interested-in-learning-from-fiverr-learn-or-creativelive-here-are-some-things-to-know-note-you-do-not-need-seller-plus/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @all_asmoule,

I think you are talking about Promoted Gigs and Fiverr Learn (or Learn from Fiverr).

Promoted Gigs is available only to select sellers. You can read about Promoted Gigs here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4405489899153-How-Promoted-Gigs-works-Ad-ranking-explained?segment=sellerhttps://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller

Fiverr Learn has paid courses that you can take to learn and earn badges on your profile. You can read more about Fiverr Learn here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010980478-Learn-from-Fiverr

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282845-interested-in-learning-from-fiverr-learn-or-creativelive-here-are-some-things-to-know-note-you-do-not-need-seller-plus/

Thank You for share legal information 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello, 

Great question. 

There are so many ways to order this and I want to work through it with you, but can you share some details first about your Gig? Things like how you researched your keywords, title, etc? Are you priced competitively? Prior to this 1 month of no orders did you get consistent orders? Do you run paid ads on Fiverr?

If allowed here in this forum, please share your Gig with me and i would be happy to look it over and give you feedback. I run a massive community in the Ecom space so if the Gig is high quality I would be happy to share it with my network. Sometimes all it takes is 1-2 sales to warm up the algo to your Gig 🙂

Let me know the answers to the above my friend and I will give you more specific advice. 

Warmest regards, 

Carlos

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, bigspaniard said:

Hello, 

Great question. 

There are so many ways to order this and I want to work through it with you, but can you share some details first about your Gig? Things like how you researched your keywords, title, etc? Are you priced competitively? Prior to this 1 month of no orders did you get consistent orders? Do you run paid ads on Fiverr?

If allowed here in this forum, please share your Gig with me and i would be happy to look it over and give you feedback. I run a massive community in the Ecom space so if the Gig is high quality I would be happy to share it with my network. Sometimes all it takes is 1-2 sales to warm up the algo to your Gig 🙂

Let me know the answers to the above my friend and I will give you more specific advice. 

Warmest regards, 

Carlos

Thank You..i share my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/Y0q8XN 

Please Check my gig and give repply.i am waiting

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, all_asmoule said:

Can you help me what is best.. and how approval my fiverr pro account

It depends on you. Are you a true professional with a long track record of succesful projects outside of Fiverr? Are you an established expert in your field? Remember: calling yourself an expert and being one are two entirely different things. There's no point in applying for Pro if you don't have proof of your excellence. 

Being a Fiverr pro can have advantages, but only if you truly belong in that category. Then again, being a regular Fiverr seller can be just as rewarding. It all depends on your gigs, skills and business plan. 

I would dare to say that if you can't Google your way to understanding the concept of Fiverr Pro, and how it works, you probably don't belong in that category. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, 

The quickest way to reach Fiverr Pro for me was to not focus on it being the end goal.  The end goal for me is delivering above all expectations to Fiverr customers who interact with me and my Gig. 

I agree with most of what was shared above by @smashradio(love the name 🎊 ). I would add that you should focus on constantly improving your skills, be fanatical about your customer service, and obviously comply with Fiverr TOS without fail. 

Hope this helps and I hope you hit Fiverr pro soon. 

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bigspaniard said:

Hello, 

The quickest way to reach Fiverr Pro for me was to not focus on it being the end goal.  The end goal for me is delivering above all expectations to Fiverr customers who interact with me and my Gig. 

I agree with most of what was shared above by @smashradio(love the name 🎊 ). I would add that you should focus on constantly improving your skills, be fanatical about your customer service, and obviously comply with Fiverr TOS without fail. 

Hope this helps and I hope you hit Fiverr pro soon. 

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

Hola señor! You have an awesome name, too! I live in Gran Canaria, by the way! 😄 

I agree. I'm not a "Pro" (currently), but I'm considering applying based on advice from my success manager (and the fact that I'm the editor-in-chief of a major online publication). However,  I am a Top Rated Seller.

Much of what applies for Pro also applies to TRS.

My end goal was never to become a TRS. My goal was to help my clients achieve their goals, put a smile on their faces thanks to excellent customer service and sharpen my skills in the process. 

I've always viewed my Fiverr journey as precisely that, with every happy client being a new, exciting destination. 

I was perfectly happy on Level 2. It allowed me space to breathe while I perfected that journey. Suffice it to say, I've perfected my communication and customer service skills since I started selling on Fiverr. 

If you focus on levels, you're setting yourself up for disappointment while skipping the excitement of your development journey. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2022 at 3:18 AM, smashradio said:

It depends on you. Are you a true professional with a long track record of succesful projects outside of Fiverr? Are you an established expert in your field? Remember: calling yourself an expert and being one are two entirely different things. There's no point in applying for Pro if you don't have proof of your excellence. 

Being a Fiverr pro can have advantages, but only if you truly belong in that category. Then again, being a regular Fiverr seller can be just as rewarding. It all depends on your gigs, skills and business plan. 

I would dare to say that if you can't Google your way to understanding the concept of Fiverr Pro, and how it works, you probably don't belong in that category. 

sir.. i search on google..but i need live experience.. i know Fiverr Forum has multiple  experiences Fiverr pro-people .. thin i post this comment ..hope that you are help me. and share . on fiverr pro experience 

• Like 9

Hello,, hope that the Fiverr forum is the best. but i have had some bad experience 

1: Limited Forum Reply .. Hope That all people know the forum had limited replies on any topic.. i will 5-7 reply then Fiverr block my reply.. It is bad,, because per day just 5-7 reply , then i not share and not help any man.. because i not give 7+ reply

2: Gig Marketing:  this is a forum.. any people discuss their experiences and share their problems.. but many people start gig marketing. I Hope Thad ti is a problem

• Like 28
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

Hello,, hope that the Fiverr forum is the best. but i have had some bad experience 

1: Limited Forum Reply .. Hope That all people know the forum had limited replies on any topic.. i will 5-7 reply then Fiverr block my reply.. It is bad,, because per day just 5-7 reply , then i not share and not help any man.. because i not give 7+ reply

2: Gig Marketing:  this is a forum.. any people discuss their experiences and share their problems.. but many people start gig marketing. I Hope Thad ti is a problem

Regarding being limited as a new member, this is absolutely needed. If you saw the old forum, it was even worse when it comes to your point number 2 – gig marketing. New sellers are still spamming the forum with stupid and pointless posts, but it's far less now that new members are limited. 

I realize that it's a pain having to wait before you can post. But if you're a productive member of the forum, you will be allowed more posts in the future. 

About the gig marketing, I completely agree. It's horrible and should be outlawed. Unfortunately, the forum leadership doesn't seem interested in removing the marketing posts. 

• Like 25
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, smashradio said:

Regarding being limited as a new member, this is absolutely needed. If you saw the old forum, it was even worse when it comes to your point number 2 – gig marketing. New sellers are still spamming the forum with stupid and pointless posts, but it's far less now that new members are limited. 

I realize that it's a pain having to wait before you can post. But if you're a productive member of the forum, you will be allowed more posts in the future. 

About the gig marketing, I completely agree. It's horrible and should be outlawed. Unfortunately, the forum leadership doesn't seem interested in removing the marketing posts. 

yes.. thank you.. 

• Like 22