Irritating buyer Request

hasibhridoy9

Hello @hasibhridoy9

Welcome to the community! 🙂 🎊

It looks like this request is from somebody who wants to gain work as somebody's project manager assistant or admin assistant. 

Personally, while I think he is misusing the buyer request board, I can almost appreciate the thinking outside of the box to sell their Gig which I wish more people would do. Still, I am frustrated for you,  to hear that you are so irritated. 

In the spirit of trying to alleviate your irritation, when I get overly irritated ( " too much irritated " ) about something on Fiverr, I treat it as a red flag that it may be time to take a walk, listen to one of my "get focused" playlists, or investigate what has a allowed me to get so irritated that somebody else looking for work, or spamming my "Linkedin inbox" could push me to this heightened level of irritation. 

I really hope this helps, I hope you continue to be super active in the Fiverr community, and I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the future. 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bigspaniard said:

Hello @hasibhridoy9

Welcome to the community! 🙂 🎊

It looks like this request is from somebody who wants to gain work as somebody's project manager assistant or admin assistant. 

Personally, while I think he is misusing the buyer request board, I can almost appreciate the thinking outside of the box to sell their Gig which I wish more people would do. Still, I am frustrated for you,  to hear that you are so irritated. 

In the spirit of trying to alleviate your irritation, when I get overly irritated ( " too much irritated " ) about something on Fiverr, I treat it as a red flag that it may be time to take a walk, listen to one of my "get focused" playlists, or investigate what has a allowed me to get so irritated that somebody else looking for work, or spamming my "Linkedin inbox" could push me to this heightened level of irritation. 

I really hope this helps, I hope you continue to be super active in the Fiverr community, and I am looking forward to collaborating with you in the future. 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

thank you but I think it is not the right way

Edited by hasibhridoy9
  • Like 9