Seller isn't responding to "revision" request

jewelry2020

Question

Buyer HAD been very good with communication - like super fast with their replies. Delivered my project but I asked for revisions (which I was allowed in our agreement). And it's been 36 hours with no reply..... I've posted a chat 3x now. This is the first this has happened and not sure what steps to take. Seems shady that I haven't gotten a reply after their original responses have been lightening fast. 

What are my steps? Have they gotten paid already and ghosted me??

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

You should be all good. If you delivered in time even after the revision you shouldn't worry about anything. Some buyers may not log in for days, sometimes it does happen.

27 minutes ago, jewelry2020 said:

Don't worry about the money, during the orders Fiverr keeps the money so whatever the buyer does he can't just take the final product without paying you. I think for now you just have to wait for him, once you delivered the final product after his revision you're good to go.

And you should also see a time and date at the end of the order page, where it says the limit time the buyer has to accept or deny the offer. If he doesn't take action the offer will be completed by itself. (Usually it's 3 days)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jewelry2020 said:

If you've asked for a revision on the order page, you're good. They might need more time (or might have just gotten busy. Some people take strange days off, including myself!) If they don't reply within another day or so, might be work contacting CS but as long as the order is in revision they won't get paid. 

(Now if you accepted the delivery and asked for an extra revision in the inbox... That's a bit different though I feel like most sellers worry enough about their private / public reviews to at least get back to you. 

• Like 7