When I try to make a new gig it's very laggy

chelseafarace

When I try to create a new gig, when I get to the second part, and try to do my pricing everything lags. I will type on my keyboard and then 5 seconds after I type - the words will finally show up. It makes it very hard to create new gigs. 

Any idea what's going on? It's so frustrating 😞 It only lags on the gig's "Scope and Pricing" page.

• Like 11
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Hello,

it is probably a problem on the client side so it might not be the Fiverr website, if there's a delay between the keyboard input and the site it shouldn't even have to do with the internet connection.

Have you tried another browser? or just restarting the computer might also solve it.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the reply. The problem is no where else but the Fiverr Gig creation page. There is no keyboard delay anywhere else. 

Edit to add that I even made a new gig and yet again it only happens on the "Pricing" Gig page.

Edited by chelseafarace
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

also I found out that if i scroll my mouse wheel it makes it lag less??? 

LOL i have no idea what is wrong with this website page but I at least got it to speed up by using my mouse's scroll wheel. It makes the page load my text that i've typed faster. Just putting this here in case anyone else had this really weird problem. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From the replies in this thread it seems like it is some sort of bug on that page. Please report it to the Fiverr customer support and also put the link of this page so that they know other people are also facing this problem. The Fiverr CS people are very helpful and provides quick service. 

If you haven't tried it yet then use Yandex browser and see if it works better there. Yandex is a very robust and secure browser and works better than most browsers I know about. Go to your pricing gig page and it might work this time.

I hope this will help you out.

Edited by noirparliament_