Why is Fiverr not showing buyer requests to level one seller?

mahamkhalid1

Question

So, I earned my Level 1 badge 45+ days ago!
At first! I thought I was new; that's why Fiverr is not giving me buyer requests. 
But it's very strange that I'm still not seeing buyer requests after so many days and with level seniority. 
Fiverr does show me buyer requests, but they disappear like for a new seller!
Can someone enlighten me here on why it is like this? Some new policy?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Well, it really depends on your activeness on fiverr, sharing gigs on social medias and not just being stopped to engage yourself there, try to spend your valuable time on Social Media, engage your followers posts, get some orders from there. So that if anyone click on your gig link it gets impressions to rank and eventually get buyer requests. Keep in mind, if fiverr gets traffic through gig sharing on social media platforms- your gig will rank, you will get buyer requests and more chances to get orders. Moreover, fiverr is so competitive nowadays which means you really have to spend most of your time here and there. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, mahamkhalid1 said:

Fiverr does show me buyer requests, but they disappear like for a new seller!

Well, one thing could be the fact that BR is getting a makeover, so I wouldn't be surprised if that had a part in it, though the issue seems common. 

See, as level 1 seller, you're not quite at the top yet, right? I'm not sure if that's still a thing, but I know that there used to be a thing in BR where only a certain number of people could send a request per job PER level (so, x new seller, x level 1, x level 2 and so on.) You might just not be fast enough.

I will be honest, NEVER once did I get an order from social media. I did get maybe... 10-20 (perhaps 25 but definitely not a lot) from BR. While they can be handy tools, I think that in the end, you sort of have to make it on the sight (unless you have a huge following AND know how to advertise yourself on fb, etc. super well.)

Being online also does nothing - many of my orders are from when I'm asleep. 

Level One is a great accomplishment but Fiverr doesn't really owe you access to BR (or just more orders.) Gotta know how to sell yourself for that!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3