What is the benefit if a single seller opens a business profile?

mdashraf360

What is the benefit if a seller wants to open a business profile with a team member?

And what is required to open it?

If anyone has experience in this matter, please let me know the details.

So that I can work feverishly with my team as I have a team of 10 people.

Edited by mdashraf360
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, mdashraf360 said:

What is the benefit if a seller wants to open a business profile with a team member?

As a seller, there's no benefits. If you want to BUY from other sellers on Fiverr (with your team, etc.) then having a business account is great but that's all. I might splurge on it when I start on a project of mine sometime soon but that will be as a buyer, not a seller. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, katakatica said:

As a seller, there's no benefits. If you want to BUY from other sellers on Fiverr (with your team, etc.) then having a business account is great but that's all. I might splurge on it when I start on a project of mine sometime soon but that will be as a buyer, not a seller. 

Hi friend, thank you very much for presenting this topic to me so beautifully. I am very impressed.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Didn't your SM say you can't have a business profile when you're a seller? 

I do not remember that.

However, I know I have been contacted through my business profile by at least one buyer who has a business account with a group of people he works with, and he also has a personal account. However, both accounts are buyer accounts.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, smashradio said:

@vickiespencer Didn't your SM say you can't have a business profile when you're a seller? 

Actually it was @vickieito that said that, not @vickiespencer. 😉

When I was interested in Fiverr Business (as a buyer), I asked my SM about this sentence here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011638017-Fiverr-Business-Freelancer-and-agency-FAQ?segment=business

image.thumb.png.4761c2d3ba387b2aad592c748ed43f71.png

They could have worded this better but my SM clarified that its saying that sellers on the platform cannot use Fiverr Business as a buyer.

@katakatica, do you have a business account? It might be like the buyer-only Fiverr Select program where sellers technically aren't suppose to have an account, but the system allows (and even encourages) sellers to create one.

@mdashraf360 - If you want to sell services on Fiverr and want to work as a team, you should use the Studio option (if it's available to you), or just buy your team member's services on the normal Fiverr platform (i.e., outsource the work to them). If your team is local, they can work under/with you in your account (you can state in your profile that you are working as a team). In that case, you would be the primary contact for all orders.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, vickieito said:

do you have a business account? It might be like the buyer-only Fiverr Select program where sellers technically aren't suppose to have an account, but the system allows (and even encourages) sellers to create one.

No, I don't (didn't know we weren't allowed though so good to know! 

I had it prompted to me (or at least to try business out when checking out the tab on my seller profile) but it just said to create a new account for business (which I didn't bother with as I don't need it.)

Once I start on bigger personal projects it'd be great but honestly not a necessity so oh well. 

• Like 5