Vacation Day Protest, July 1st. Anti-Star Sellers unite!

fayestap

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the coment. After that he gave me 1 star all around, basicly sayin, I should have shoot my mouth and since I did not, he gave me 1 star all over, because not I deliverd bad work, was late or did not resond to his messages, but because I upset him some way

Reply to @mimie01: picture is cut off, it says, on the second line:

silence is gold, it leaves more time to develop the mind…basicly telling me how he is going to punish me for speaking up and not doing 5 Videos for free and that I should think about it!

Can you believe this?

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we’ve been at war - the war of work - but from the moment as a child, when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle; a never-ending fight, I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight!

I say, salesmen and women of the world… unite. We must never acquiesce, for it is together… TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND. FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!

Reply to @bachas85: Look at that Bachas, it’s amazing you got that much of an answer from someone. Thank you for that. What I need to make sure I don’t get too egocentric about is it’s 100% EXACTLY what I said would happen. It was nearly word for word the concerns I offered about the "Three categories"

Very bad situation.

I think we need to get the medias attention on this. An online demonstration, an organised protest of people that use an online platform. This is so revolutionery and really news worthy.

Calling all media experts and press pelease people…What do you sugesst

I would be happy to chip in and write the article. My ratings have been all over the place lately and customers are down right abusive at times. I understand that the bulk of my work is creative writing, and therefore subjective (and takes time!!). But there’s no reason to slate my style… seriously. What are the 5 main points I need to get across? And who wants a copy when it’s finished?

James

How can they even include the speed as something they can rate? As long as we finish BEFORE the deadline… it should be a five! This is so wrong. I had a perfect rating… now because people think I should read whole books faster… my score will start to drop… and I will leave. I am not skimming and faking reviews… people pay for my honest reviews… now thanks to fiverr… if I want to be rated well in speed, I will have to skim or fake reviews… no thanks … I am not selling my integrity.

Getting the word out via the media is an awesome idea… Def. need to get a hold of reporters whose primary field is business/tech. (Although it’s more business than tech). I also did a blog about it a couple of days ago… posted to my FB and made it public and will continue to do so especially if I keep getting abused by buyers…

Archived