Vacation Day Protest, July 1st. Anti-Star Sellers unite!

fayestap

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the message I just sent to Fiverr Support.

"I believe the “new star rating system” is bad for buyers and sellers, for

reasons you have no doubt already heard and read.

"If you would like to incentivize sellers going “above and beyond,” replace

the star ratings with a “send a tip” button.

"Fiverr sellers already work extremely hard for their $4. This will

encourage those who go “above and beyond” rather than punishing those in a

niche with overly-picky buyers."

TIPS NOT STARS!

Reply to @wingle: It will show an extreme decrease of sales. Unfortunately it affects sellers too, but we need to do something about this that really has an effect. I’m thinking back to the petrol strikes in the UK about a decade or almost two ago. They went on for days until there was major havoc to the general public. A few years later there was a one day strike but it did nothing to bring the cost of fuel down.

One day makes a tiny dent. A whole week will soon make Fiverr staff listen.

Reply to @aingham69: I am aware that it will hurt sellers also. Even if you shut down your gigs for 1 day you will lose high search spot (unless you are TRS or your gig is featured). So shutting down gigs for 7 days will definitely get serious attention from fiverr which is what we wanted.

We want them to listen us and bring back the rating system so all the sellers can do the work with motivation and with peace of mind.

HAPPY SELLER = HAPPY BUYERS = FIVERR SUCCESS

Sellers with Stress = Complaining Buyers = Ultimately Fiverr Reputation on RISK.

I am a TRS and after 3 days of no response from fiverr regarding the ARS, I switched to vacation mode… I felt totally ignored. I’ve worked so hard to maintain 100% feedback and can’t glean any insight from the newest rating system. It’s flawed beyond belief.

@wingle AWESOME graphic, let’s get all parties to change their profile picture if possible…

Archived