Need Help!!! Issue with withdrawing my money.

inpaper

Hello guys, I need some help. The issue is, when I tried to withdraw my money from Fiverr, and I have selected bank transfer to withdraw my money, After that Fiverr ask for confirmation to withdraw the money and I confirm it, to proceed it further. But after that's all my money is gone, All the money I was trying to withdraw, it was deducted from my account main balance and in the earnings tab, it is showing the withdrawn is a success. But I didn't receive an email to proceed the withdrawing process further, nor I got the option where it asks my bank details, or Payoneer account details. 

So I didn't receive a penny and all my money is gone. 

Need your help guys!!! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, monirwcoder said:

Are you add pa yoneer account with Fiverr?

No, I haven't added a Payoneer account yet, cause I didn't create payoneer account yet, and it also didn't ask for verification by sms and didn't got any e-mail regarding my withdraw, it just said it was success and the money is deducted from my account balance. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hello inpaper,

If your Fiverr account shows "Withdrawal completed successfully" notification. Then try to sign in to payoneer account with the same email you opened your fiverr account with. You forgot your password, try signing in like this. If that doesn't work, you can try with the emails you have. If you have a payoneer account, they will send you a reset password link from where you can recover your account. I think it will be helpful for you.

N.B: Try signing in to Payoneer only. Don't sign up.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

57 minutes ago, shariful512 said:

Hello inpaper,

If your Fiverr account shows "Withdrawal completed successfully" notification. Then try to sign in to payoneer account with the same email you opened your fiverr account with. You forgot your password, try signing in like this. If that doesn't work, you can try with the emails you have. If you have a payoneer account, they will send you a reset password link from where you can recover your account. I think it will be helpful for you.

N.B: Try signing in to Payoneer only. Don't sign up.

But I don't have a Payoneer account yet, should I sign up with the same gmail, I have used in the Fiverr Account, Thankyou- inpaper 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1