Can you have a look on GIG? It's kind of stuck, price is good, quality of service good and ranking also 5 stars

matt_ploski

Hi guys,

I would like to ask you for help and advice. I joined Fiverr few months ago, everything was good and I was getting more commissions and good reviews. Unfortunately, I have to stop my activity on fiver for a while, but after activating gigs again I can see significant drop in impressions, clicks and orders. How I can improve it?

my fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/matt_ploski/do-professional-video-editing-and-grading

my portfolio https://plo.ski

Thank you very much for your help!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, matt_ploski said:

Unfortunately, I have to stop my activity on fiver for a while

If you're not active and selling on Fiverr, you won't be promoted by Fiverr. It takes a while to get your momentum back. In the meantime, you can work on improving your gigs as needed. Updating your gigs might also tell the algorithm that something new is going on. It has helped me somewhat after being in out of office-mode for a while. 

Other than that, there's not much you can do. If you have some clients outside of Fiverr, you could always bring them here and do business with them via Fiverr. Getting some fresh orders, reviews and revenue will help you gain more visibility. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Updating your gigs might also tell the algorithm that something new is going on. It has helped me somewhat after being in out of office-mode for a while. 

Other than that, there's not much you can do. If you have some clients outside of Fiverr, you could always bring them here and do business with them via Fiverr. Getting some fresh orders, reviews and revenue will help you gain more visibility. 

been there before. i did the above 👆 and it did help me get back on track, greatly so, but i’m back to where i was now. but from what i’ve seen, it’s all luck on whether the algorithm will even acknowledge your existence

• Like 3

Hi there.

You opening video is Great. Good job.

But you should improve your second gig image. The one with Profile Picture and Dog Photo. It is a minus for me.

The layout is very poor, not like your videos --> Makes me wonder if the video is truly 100% your works.

For FAQS:

Usually will ask this for video project:

What is the final files? .avi? .MP4 .MPEG? etc

Do you work with any kind of video files?

What is the video resolution? HD? 4K?

Best of luck,

• Like 3

@ridwansugithank you for kind words and advice. I will improve my picture and extend faq. It is obvious for me that I can work with any extension and codec and I can edit videos in various resolutions. 

I had previously more complex picture as a thumbnail and I just wanted to try something simple just to check if it makes any difference.

• Up 1