I am new at fiverr. I have completed just one order. How can i get more order?

ronithajong22

Hello

Your business deserves the BEST! Get the most out of your advertising and dominate 2022 on Facebook & Instagram.

I am ronithajong22. I am a professional Digital Marketer. Expert in Facebook Advertising, and Instragram Advertising. As a professional Ads manager, I will be Responsible for the setup and perfectly Execution of ad Campaigns.

Most people are doing FB ads without following a good strategy that's why most businesses fail.

I will show you how to do FB ads correctly to get the conversions for your store or leads for your business.1311222620_DoFacebookadvertisinginstragramadvertisingandFBIGadsCampaign.thumb.jpg.ba8b66f09e91f806a2976d18044c0f53.jpg

Whether you have a new or established business, I can help identify and drive qualified audiences to your website through FB/IG ads.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ronithajong22 said:

Instragram

*Instagram (Its also on your gig image)

20 minutes ago, ronithajong22 said:

Most people are doing FB ads without following a good strategy that's why most businesses fail.

The title of your post is "Why i am can not get order?" -- this makes you sound like a statistic of your own statement

21 minutes ago, ronithajong22 said:

I will show you how to do FB ads correctly to get the conversions for your store or leads for your business.

I don't know what else to say.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, ronithajong22 said:

I am a professional Digital Marketer. Expert in Facebook Advertising, and Instragram Advertising.

You claim to be a "Digital Marketer. Expert in Facebook Advertising, and Instragram Advertising.", and you have been on Fiverr for a year with only one sale.

Don't you think it's dishonest to say you can make people a success while you cannot do it for yourself? 

Also, as an expert in "Instagram", shouldn't you know how to spell it?  

• Like 6

Greetings,

This is Ronit Hajong Expert Digital Marketer and professional Social Media Manager having 3 years+ of working Experience.

A Facebook Business page is significant for all kinds of Businesses and Brands. By creating a professional Facebook business page You must brand your service, Website, product, and more.

By Facebook business page you can track and reach your potential customers.

I want suggestions : [mod-note: short link removed]

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ronithajong22 said:

This is Ronit Hajong Expert Digital Marketer and professional Social Media Manager having 3 years+ of working Experience.

1 hour ago, ronithajong22 said:

As a professional Digital Marketer, I provided Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Campaigns, Social media Account creation, management, Wordpress CMS, Shopify Dropshipping, promotions Services.

I do not think the OP understands English. He keeps going full steam ahead despite the comments that have been made!1736008213_ScreenShot2022-08-10at1_48_15PM.png.9695ca98b3f252a3c0c5ed1fa2c65e37.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I do not think the OP understands English. He keeps going full steam ahead despite the comments that have been made!

Agree.  Let me try this way. @ronithajong22

আপনি নিজেকে একজন "ডিজিটাল মার্কেটার" বলে দাবি করেন। Facebook Advertising এবং Instragram Advertising-এ বিশেষজ্ঞ। এবং আপনি শুধুমাত্র একটি সেলের মাধ্যমে Fiverr-এ আছেন।

আপনি কি এটাকে অসৎ মনে করেন না যে আপনি মানুষকে সফল করতে পারবেন অথচ আপনি নিজের জন্য এটি করতে পারবেন না?

এছাড়াও, "ইন্সটাগ্রাম" এর একজন বিশেষজ্ঞ হিসাবে, আপনার এটি বানান কীভাবে জানা উচিত নয়?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1