I have an order related question. Please help me.

lima_designer

Hello, Community. Take love and respects. I'm working as a graphics designer in Fiverr. Recently a buyer knocked me for his project.

For his project he will need the design in 22x22 cm. It's fine, no problem. But he also added that "Bleed to the inner pages of the book - 0.5 cm + Bleed for binding - 1.5 cm"

Can anyone help me or show me how will be the  page look like after taking these bleed in the page. If you can please take a screenshot from Adobe Illustrator and show me. Please anybody help.

this the pdf.pdf

Edited by lima_designer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 8/10/2022 at 10:40 PM, lima_designer said:

Bleed to the inner pages of the book - 0.5 cm + Bleed for binding - 1.5 cm"

Can anyone help me or show me how will be the  page look like

It’s great that shariful showed you a bleed area, however bleed areas are the basics of design and if you don’t know how to prepare book for printing then I would advise you not to provide those services until you learn or at least take a course on how to do it correctly because printing books is very precise and your designs had to be on spot, even 1mm screw up on your side will move the whole design off Center when printed. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s great that shariful showed you a bleed area, however bleed areas are the basics of design and if you don’t know how to prepare book for printing then I would advise you not to provide those services until you learn or at least take a course on how to do it correctly because printing books is very precise and your designs had to be on spot, even 1mm screw up on your side will move the whole design off Center when printed. 

Thanks for your great advice. I know about a bleed, I do it in every work. My client give me two types of bleed 1. Bleed to the inner pages of the book - 0.5 cm

2. Bleed for binding - 1.5 cm. I used to take 0.5 cm/inch. But the problem is there are two types of bleed which one I have to pick up?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, shariful512 said:

Let me know if you want to know more about thimage.thumb.png.f3c6c68af54f0d6de586dfee6eca887b.pngis.

111.png

thanks for your help. I already took this. But my question is

My client give me two types of bleed 1. Bleed to the inner pages of the book - 0.5 cm

2. Bleed for binding - 1.5 cm. I used to take 0.5 cm/inch. But the problem is there are two types of bleed which one I have to pick up?

• Like 5