Not getting order and impression and click getting down.

saklinemostakim

HI , I am an level one  seller on Fiverr. i am work on seo service  My gig impression and click are  getting down day by day. also my gig lost the ranking. before that is was in the first page but  now its on 5 th page . can any one please tell me what is the actual problem ? I am offering  onpage seo service , schema markup , and technical  seo service.

Screenshot_12.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

On 7/8/2022 at 4:25 PM, saklinemostakim said:

HI , I am an level one  seller on Fiverr. i am work on seo service  My gig impression and click are  getting down day by day. also my gig lost the ranking. before that is was in the first page but  now its on 5 th page . can any one please tell me what is the actual problem ? I am offering  onpage seo service , schema markup , and technical  seo service.

From what I can see, this is a totally normal stat. It goes up and down. Your placement in search is not permanent and is based on your performance – but importantly, also on the performance of your competition! Gigs will get rotated in search results based on this. If you've seen a drop in sales lately, it could be because it's summer (lots of people going on vacation) or it could be that a buyer left negative, private feedback to Fiverr about one of your services. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

If i create backlink for my gig then this can help me for ranking?

No. Beyond the standard steps you should take like using gig tags, including relevant keywords in your gig descriptions and title and so on, what matters if you want to succeed is that you're actually great at what you do. If you're a true professional, you can succeed. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just asking frankly, do you want to be ranked in the 1st page for lifetime? Then what should the new sellers do? Fiverr always give opportunity to new sellers. You should make your buyers satisfy and make them repeated. How ca you solve this: Keep sending buyer request. As you  are a level 1 seller, buyers will notice you easily. Keep up excellent work, your gig will rank again.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

didnt getting order after become an level two seller what is the reason

Being promoted to a higher seller level does not guarantee more orders. There are no order guarantees on Fiverr. You still have to earn your orders, by connecting to the target customers who need what you have to offer. 

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, saklinemostakim said:

can you please tell me what can  i do for reciving more order

Connect to (and understand) your target customers/market, and find creative/unique ways to convince them that you are the best seller to solve their needs.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

Can anyone tell me the secret how can i get  more order on fiverr?

There are no secrets. Be a great seller, and connect to your target customers. Convince them to hire you to solve their needs.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

Please stop asking this same question, over, and over, and over again -- in different topic posts. You have already been told how you can earn more orders. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It will take time, effort, strategy, and a business-forward mindset in order to achieve success.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, saklinemostakim said:

I have promoted gig option but it cant help me . ist just cut my dollar 

The promoted gig option is only as good as your gig descriptions and thumbnails are. You should get orders if you have perfected them.

Buyers quickly look through the gig pages for sellers who sell the services they seek. Therefore, your gig image must tell the buyer what you are selling in five large words or less. Look at these successful sellers' gig images, for example.  ⬇️

482257741_ScreenShot2022-07-18at6_52_32PM.thumb.png.e6fd4b0df1b719755be35586353ca620.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, saklinemostakim said:

is there sanyone who can told me how can i became successful on fiverr ?? 

Success is not so easy task on fiver. we have to gather so much knowledge and skill about our work. we also need to survive on this platform. by this process we can get success on day.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, saklinemostakim said:

I am a level two seller on Fiverr but i cant get any order. can anyone share me  how can i promote my gig on social media perfectly for manage new order ?

If you want to get order from social media than at first you have to setup your social media account properly. when you have so much clients on your social media handle  than you could get order from there. Otherwise is useless. Hope you understood that. 

• Like 7

On 8/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, saklinemostakim said:

I am a level two seller on Fiverr but i cant get any order. can anyone share me  how can i promote my gig on social media perfectly for manage new order ?

The first sentence from your profile is this 

Hi , I am Sakline Mostakim Rial . a digital Market and SEO expert. I have 3 years of experience in digital marketing and lead generating.

Is this not what you do?? 

• Like 12
  • Haha 5