Finally! The new seller menu is here!

smashradio

After complaining for a while on the forum, and reaching out to the lovely product manager, Noa, and the UX people at Fiverr, our wishes have been heard. 

The seller navigation has suffered long enough. At times, it felt like boxing with your computer and the ever-growing list of items, tickers and submenus made it a nightmare to navigate Fiverr with the old menu. 

A few months ago, I got to demo the prototype for the new menu. Now that it's here, I just want to take a moment to thank the staff for always improving the platform. This was sorely needed, and you did a great job!

image.thumb.png.7196002bd52a84bbadc4736193b4796c.png

image.jpeg.967cc91a2b7e9ea8953d2a14df9b2447.jpeg

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

After complaining for a while on the forum, and reaching out to the lovely product manager, Noa, and the UX people at Fiverr, our wishes have been heard. 

The seller navigation has suffered long enough. At times, it felt like boxing with your computer and the ever-growing list of items, tickers and submenus made it a nightmare to navigate Fiverr with the old menu. 

A few months ago, I got to demo the prototype for the new menu. Now that it's here, I just want to take a moment to thank the staff for always improving the platform. This was sorely needed, and you did a great job!

image.thumb.png.7196002bd52a84bbadc4736193b4796c.png

image.jpeg.967cc91a2b7e9ea8953d2a14df9b2447.jpeg

Weird, mine looks a little different.

image.thumb.png.35bab1860d2badd8c0d129ca55f1471f.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

Now that it's here, I just want to take a moment to thank the staff for always improving the platform.

This looks great. Obviously I don't have access to it yet.

When it comes to improving the platform... Fiverr still allows people to order up to 20x your gig packages, and sellers are unable to turn that on or off. It's a problem that has been around since the beginning, but still no solution...

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

On 8/10/2022 at 10:54 AM, donnovan86 said:

This looks great. Obviously I don't have access to it yet.

When it comes to improving the platform... Fiverr still allows people to order up to 20x your gig packages, and sellers are unable to turn that on or off. It's a problem that has been around since the beginning, but still no solution...

A way around this is to write in your description that they must contact you before ordering. I had that on a gig, and CS canceled the order without affecting my stats since the seller didn't contact me first and placed lots of multiples. 

But I agree. That's a stupid problem to have. In fact, I would like to see more ways for us to customize our gigs, like being able to remove the "Order now" button and replace it with a "Contact for a quote" button. 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:38 AM, newsmike said:

Weird, mine looks a little different.

Special price for you my friend. 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I had that. It never works. People just think I allow up to 20x, since it's an option on Fiverr...

But at least Smash noted ⬇️ 

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

I had that on a gig, and CS canceled the order without affecting my stats since the seller didn't contact me first and placed lots of multiples. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, theratypist said:

I'm afraid the layout right now is not something we can modify on our end... You can try to share your concerns to Customer Support though and they can relay it to the team support@fiverr.com

Sent.
This new layout is cumbersome, and forces you to look for things.
They should at least allow the UI to offer the "Classic Look" like most platforms.
There's alot to be said for 'muscle memory' and how it interferes with your workflow to minimize frustration

• Like 5

2 hours ago, greggidneyvo said:

They should at least allow the UI to offer the "Classic Look" like most platforms.
There's alot to be said for 'muscle memory' and how it interferes with your workflow to minimize frustration

Hi again!

I agree, somewhat. The necessity to hunt and play around for a while to get use to it is going to be 'ugh', but this change was necessary.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, greggidneyvo said:

Sent.

Every time a platform updates its look, someone complains. Remember old Facebook? I'm 100% sure that everyone who complained would go nuts about how "ugly and useless" it is if it got changed back. Same thing here. Give it a few weeks, and you'll get used to it. The old menu was far worse. The new one is a clear improvement, even if certain things are now in submenus. Want a quick solution because you don't like getting used to new things? I recommend the favorites bar in your browser. I have all my most used pages on there. Most browsers can even support different profiles with different sets of bookmarks. 

image.thumb.png.f3839039cb6292448c32e7780ac77837.png

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7