Fiverr 0 orders?? I am lvl2 🥺

x4tune

Question

Hello fiverr community this is my first post in the forum

I have a problem with my account, I don't understand why fiverr doesn't send me orders anymore

In 2020-2021 I was very active on the platform and I received 200 orders but I had a break due to personal problems for a few long months and now fiverr no longer sends me clients.

Do I have to reopen the gigs and lose the reviews I already have? I am level 2 as a seller and I feel that I am invisible, thanks for the help.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, x4tune said:

I had a break due to personal problems for a few long months and now fiverr no longer sends me clients.

That's probably the explanation. If you're not active and selling on Fiverr, the algorithm has no reason to show your gig to potential buyers. It can take a while to get back in the game after being away. 

You could spend this downtime updating and perfecting your gig. Freshen it up with new thumbnails, improve gig descriptions, pricing/packages and add gig videos. Give your profile description a makeover and make sure your gigs are optimized. You could also try to launch some new gigs, if you have relevant skills to offer in the marketplace. If not,  you could learn new skills by taking online courses to improve or gain new ones. 

If you have any regular clients outside of Fiverr, you could bring them here and work with them on Fiverr. Getting a few fresh orders can help you gain some traction. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3