The order impression click is not coming. I have been online 24 hours and this is still happening.

web_clwon

Hello everyone,

I have joined fiverr for the last 1 years, I have opened many gigs for SEO properly, but my gig impressions are not getting clicks, many previous gigs have been deleted 3 weeks ago. I opened the gig by doing proper SEO but even after that impression clicks and orders are not coming what should I do now?

Please help me! 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, web_clwon said:

have opened many gigs for SEO properly, but my gig impressions are not getting clicks

Just because you opened your gig on fiverr with SEO words it doesn’t mean that you’ll be getting orders. 🤷‍♀️ Just SEO by itself means nothing unless you know how to sell your services 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, Hope you all are well, I joined Fiverr last 1 years but at times I was not active but for seven or six months I opened gigs properly and sent buyer requests and was active all the time. I don't know what to do now plz help me last 15 days ago i opened a gig it is on first page but i am not getting orders no good impression clicks plz everyone help me.

This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d2f392f129

• Like 1

7 hours ago, anthonyesigns said:

Try to promote your gigs on social media. they will help get the impression you need and ranking you on search engines

what if we have no people on social media who take notice from our posts there?
I never get any reactions, my social media is really dead, no one is interested to like or read or commend on my social media accounts.
If I try to make advertising in groups, they always threw me out.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, web_clwon said:

Hello Everyone, I have been on Fiverr for more than one years now, I got one order last week when I opened a new gig, but I am not getting any impressions click order from it.

This Is My New Gig!

Being online all the time doesn't work. What did you expect would happen? Did you think you could just come to Fiverr, create a gig and sit down, waiting for buyers to queue up? That's not how it works. You need a proper business plan and the skills to back it up. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Being online all the time doesn't work. What did you expect would happen? Did you think you could just come to Fiverr, create a gig and sit down, waiting for buyers to queue up? That's not how it works. You need a proper business plan and the skills to back it up. 

Sir, I have opened a new gig on fiverr and I am giving buyer requests daily and also working on how to learn new skills.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

11 minutes ago, web_clwon said:

Sir, I have opened a new gig on fiverr and I am giving buyer requests daily and also working on how to learn new skills.

That doesn't sound like a business plan to me. It's great that you're learning new skills. But you also need to know a few things before you start: 

• Fiverr is not easy money. It takes time, hard work, skills in a range of fields like customer support, communication and marketing, in addition to the skills you need to deliver your chosen service/product. 
  • You need to know what you're going to sell, based on proper market research. That means knowing your customers, what they need, how you're going to help them solve their problem, and what's going to set you apart from the thousands of other sellers on Fiverr. 
  • You need to research how Fiverr works, understand the system and what affects you as a seller. That means learning about things like buyer satisfaction rates, how to make your customers' journey into a great experience, how to optimize your gig to stay relevant and so on. 
  • You then need to put all of your plans, ideas and the results from your research into practice, creating eye-catching and well-made gigs while building trust signals. 
  • When all of this is done, you need to deliver high-quality services, excellent customer support and great experiences to your buyers. As you do that, your buyer satisfaction rate should go up and you're more likely to become visible on the platform. 

If all you did was to set up a gig, send some responses to buyer requests and wait, you'll find little success here on Fiverr. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

That doesn't sound like a business plan to me. It's great that you're working on learning new skills. But you also need to know a few things before you start: 

• Fiverr is not easy money. It takes time, hard work, skills in a range of fields like customer support, communication and marketing, in addition to the skills you need to deliver your chosen service/product. 
  • You need to know what you're going to sell, based on proper market research. That means knowing your customers, what they need, how you're going to help them solve their problem, and what's going to set you apart from the thousands of other sellers on Fiverr. 
  • You need to research how Fiverr works, understand the system and what affects you as a seller. That means learning about things like buyer satisfaction rates, how to make your customers' journey into a great experience, how to optimize your gig to stay relevant and so on. 
  • You then need to put all of your plans, ideas and the results from your research into practice, creating eye-catching and well-made gigs while building trust signals. 
  • When all of this is done, you need to deliver high-quality services, excellent customer support and great experiences to your buyers. As you do that, your buyer satisfaction rate should go up and you're more likely to become visible on the platform. 

If all you did was set up a gig, send some responses to buyer requests and wait, you'll find little success here on Fiverr. 

Thank you so much for your information.

• Like 4

Hi everyone, I started working as a WordPress developer in fiverr 2 years ago and I have three gigs in fiverr: 1/ landing page design, 2/ reset admin password, 3/ WordPress installation and theme import. I would like to open a new gig related to SSL certificate. I would like to know if there will be any problem if I open this gig.

Thank you so much for everyone!

• Like 7

There are no problems if you have a SSL gig,   There are many gigs on Fiverr that do this, so it may be an idea to combine it with one of your current gigs and raise your prices?

Please note.  You're not able to put 'exclusive to Fiverr' in your graphics.  It goes against the Fiverr terms and conditions. 

Breals 

• Like 7

Hi Masud, You need to tweak your thumbnail for 2 reasons, Your text is getting cropped and try to make it more catchy. write some one feature or a thing that attracts clients on the thumbnail itself. I think this should work to get more clicks. If you getting clicks or start getting clicks after the thumbnail is improved and still not getting any order or inquiry messages. This is can be indication of bad description, In that case you will need to Improve your description too.
Go and explore same Gig of successful buyers and try not to copy it but create something unique of yours that one on is providing.
For example you explore for niche buyer, instead of just landing page, try "Product landing page" or "Landing page for real estate", these are just examples.
I think targeting particular buyer should work too.

All the best,
Gusai.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1