Hello Community, please i need help with my fiverr account, i created an account and i set it up and have 2 gigs on  it and after  some hours i went there back to check those gigs but what i saw there was that your profile was not approved and you can not sell on fiverr 
Please anyone to help me out with the solution to this?

fiverr.PNG

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

On 8/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, neilpatel__ said:

your profile was not approved and you can not sell on fiverr

Maybe it's something to do with your profile image. Your username is neilpatel__ (suggesting you're Neil Patel) but your profile image seems to be of someone called Chris Paul. Did you use a profile image you found on the web for your Fiverr profile?

• Like 13

On 8/9/2022 at 4:29 PM, producteditor9 said:

Dont worry bro, fiverr support will help you, contact Customer Support support@fiverr.com🙂

I think in this case you're going to need a very big shovel to dig yourself out of the whole you have created? 😀

I suspect Fiverr customer services will see straight through this Mr Patel. 😀 

You may have had a better chance with Elvis Presley or Bill Gates!!!

• Like 13
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 6:21 PM, neilpatel__ said:

Hello Community, please i need help with my fiverr account, i created an account and i set it up and have 2 gigs on  it and after  some hours i went there back to check those gigs but what i saw there was that your profile was not approved and you can not sell on fiverr 
Please anyone to help me out with the solution to this?

fiverr.PNG

Contact Customer Support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

hello, friends, I hope you are well, I am also facing the same issue recently in September month, I can't understand this issue some profile was approved but at the same time, some were unapproved. I research this thing for a whole month and tried to find the solution on google, youtube, and quora, but I don't find any solution to this problem 2 days ago I finally find the solution to this issue, in my research base. the reason is that some niche gigs are not approved on Fiverr, the actual proof of this is that I am not copy-pasting others' descriptions, tags each and everything is my creation, and the actual reason is that Fiverr has not approved some niche gigs. I am giving my example my field is packaging designing I tried to gig of the keyword candle label designing and packaging designing, I tried two times but the same happening as the people mentioned in the above then at yesterday I cleared cache cookies from google chrome create a new g mail, create another account by changing a bit keyword cosmetic bottle label designing and packaging designing and finally, my account was approved so my suggestion to all of you is that, you also implement the same thing inshallah you got a better result

• Like 2

and the last suggestion to all of you is that find that keyword which is close to 3000 that is maximum competition for newbie and when you find this type keyword after that you just apply a new seller filter then you find that gig which is created in 2022 then you got motivation from that then you got an idea about your keyword which is approved on Fiverr...  Good day

• Like 2