Thoughts on my profile and my gig ?

oeil_dr01t

8 hours ago, oeil_dr01t said:

I'd like to ask everyone for thoughts on my profile and the gig so I can make them better and more appealing for the buyers.

Before I begin: I'm known for being direct, and I'm not saying this to be unkind but to help you improve. 

Your gig thumbnail is not good. It's just a random background photo with you wearing a facemask in front of a microphone and a bunch of icons. It doesn't make any sense at all. If you're not a designer, hire someone to help you create better gig thumbnails. 

Your profile description has multiple typos, grammar issues, and weird word choices. An example: "made a lot of projects." A fluent person wouldn't say it like that.

Being honest about your skills should be at the top of your list. You need to be fluent and an excellent writer to sell translation services. I suggest working on your English skills + your writing skills. 

The same issues mentioned above are repeated in your gig description. Nothing but a flawless gig description will do if you're in translation. 

• Like 3