can we use two Fiverr accounts on the same network that have different categories and PC?

rimsharafique

I am using Fiverr since 2019. My skill is programming and tech( website developer and designer). Now I would switch to another laptop. and my sister want to create a Fiverr account on my previous laptop. her category is canva designer. so, we have different laptops and skills but the same internet. should she create an account or not?

note:
we have different payment methods and identity cards.

waiting for kind replies

• Like 7
  • Up 1

As you mentioned you both are different individuals and have different identity and different payment method so there shouldn't be any issue.
In contrary, you can inform support about this for additional safety.

Just make sure, same person is not using multiple accounts by using someone else's identity.

• Like 9

20 hours ago, breals said:

@issakassas  I have reported you to the moderators of Fiverr.  You're using this platform to promote your own courses outside of Fiverr.  

Try and understand simple English before saying negative stuff. She asked a question that she's confused 🤔 about and instead of helping people get to the solution your bringing in confusion.

Try and read before writing 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, godgrace_market said:

Try and understand simple English before saying negative stuff. She asked a question that she's confused 🤔 about and instead of helping people get to the solution your bringing in confusion.

I love when the scammer community gets pissed that we are not adequately supporting the scammer community in their scamming efforts. After all, we are here to help them scam, are we not?  

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

32 minutes ago, godgrace_market said:

It appears that the shepherds of the Fiverr Forum agreed with @breals as @issakassas's post is gone! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, godgrace_market said:

@godgrace_market 

Thanks for the feedback.  Being a native English speaker who has lived in the UK his whole life, I will make sure that I understand 'simple English' when I post my next comment.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1