I think Fiverr changed seller dashboard layout!

r_f_riyad_

@sabinespoemsI think you'll really like this new navigation bar. They have finally split apart "notifications" and "messages." I never liked it when they combined those two features, so just that one change is a great improvement. The one feature I had to hunt around a bit for was "switch to selling," which is now under my account name. I like this new format so much I sent a message to CS to congratulate the team on the new format.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

29 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

They have finally split apart "notifications" and "messages." I never liked it when they combined those two features, so just that one change is a great improvement.

I must admit that sounds promising! The combination of the two always did make it seem so cluttered and without a good overview. Then I'll await my turn to see it implemented 😄 

• Like 19
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't receive the new Dashboard so I have no idea what changes they brought. That being said, I also don't understand the staggered implementation for the dashboard. Why do people get it and others don't? How did people with 30 reviews got this and others that were here from 2014 like me don't. Anyway, I guess it will arrive eventually.

• Like 8

@donnovan86 - I haven't gotten it yet, either! But I haven't been around as long as you have, so I wasn't expecting to get it any time soon. I also haven't seen anything new with Buyer Briefs/Buyer Requests yet.

For now I'm just enjoying Negative Keywords and the new Seller Plus forum - those two are worth more than the other updates anyways!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

For now I'm just enjoying Negative Keywords and the new Seller Plus forum - those two are worth more than the other updates anyways!

I agree. 

Wait, a seller plus forum? That's news to me? Can you link it?

I checked Creative Live by the way. I got a pretty good deal for SkillShare and I am mostly using that, for $28 a year. But I saw some interesting courses from Fiverr Learn there, and some others that are interesting. I don't think it's worth a yearly subscription because at least for writing, it has a very slim offering. It focuses a lot on design, arts, and sellers here still complain :))

• Like 8