what the way to get impressions and clients from social media

mamund92

Question

2 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, mamund92 said:

which social media best to share my gig and get orders! Does anyone suggest me, and the way to share, how can I share my gigs

Random sharing in social media doesn't work. If you share your gig in Facebook groups that promise orders from Fiverr and so on, you will only get bad traffic at best, since all the members in these groups are sellers, just like yourself. 

If you share your gig in industry specific groups, it will most likely be considered spam. 

Sharing your gig in social media is not marketing and it mostly doesn't work!

If you want to market your Fiverr business in social media, you could do things like creating a business page dedicated to your business, and market that business page via paid ads to get relevant likes and followers. 

You could also create a dedicated landing page, funneling leads from there to your gigs, and market that in social media using paid ads. 

Building an industry specific following on LinkedIn can also be a great way of marketing your skills. 

But avoid just sharing your gig in groups or random social media. It doesn't work. 

Your buyers are here, on Fiverr. You should focus on building great gigs and rising the ranks here on Fiverr by doing awesome work. Fiverr is the best marketing tool you have. Use that, instead of focusing on social media. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6
  • Up 3