how to add Among clients

valolagarsongoo

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

I am not referring to OP, but I believe there is a tremendous amount of BS going on with this feature. 

I took part in a discussion about scams on Fiverr the other day (you were there, too). I'm still not sure what to think of it. But the more I consider it, the more I tend to agree with the OP in that thread (about the Top Clients, specifically) and your statement above. I took a closer look yesterday, and I saw a level two seller that I actually worked with once. I remember the shit quality of his translation to this day (it was worse than what Google Translate churned out) and he claimed to have worked for Microsoft as a professional interpreter. 

It took ages to get mine approved as well, but they never reached out to me for any sort of verification. Granted, all the clients I have on my Top Clients came from Fiverr, so it would have been fairly easy to verify if one tried. The question is: did they? 

I'm with Mike on this one. But naturally, I don't have any evidence, other than my observations. Perhaps they found some way to verify it without asking questions, but it seems strange. 

• Like 4