Copyright Logo Scam?

taroks123

I've got a logo which had very similar assets like the "inspirations" I've sent to the seller. 

After accepting the order I've taken a better look at it, and he just edited the picture I've sent him, and used it in the logo. You can even see the copright watermark of the original. I can't use that.

Can I get a refund on this? He claims that he "redesigned" it. But it's very clear that he just transformed that assets and inserted into the logo. And btw this is a straight up scam, and can get people using his logos into big legal trouble

I somehow can't open a ticket. On submitting a ticket I get an error that it didn't work an I should try later.

Edited by taroks123
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, taroks123 said:

I've got a logo which had very similar assets like the "inspirations" I've sent to the seller. 

After accepting the order I've taken a better look at it, and he just edited the picture I've sent him, and used it in the logo. You can even see the copright watermark of the original. I can't use that.

Can I get a refund on this? He claims that he "redesigned" it. But it's very clear that he just transformed that assets and inserted into the logo. And btw this is a straight up scam, and can get people using his logos into big legal trouble

I somehow can't open a ticket. On submitting a ticket I get an error that it didn't work an I should try later.

You can contact customer support and show them the evidence/explain the situation. If you're having trouble creating a ticket, you can send an e-mail to support@fiverr.com directly. 

I hope this helps! 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, taroks123 said:

man... i will try 2 time ,, hope that fiverr 80 % support on buyer.. but you try to support

thank you 

all asmoule 

• Like 8