Gig De-ranked

abu_saiem

53 minutes ago, jahidprime said:

but most of the clients check online status!

I highly doubt it. Most buyers know that Fiverr is an automated marketplace (insofar as processing orders is concerned), and they don't expect sellers to always be online. Sellers have lives too, and most buyers know this. Great sellers have better things to do than sit around twiddling their thumbs, waiting for random orders. Great sellers use their time to build their business. Sitting around, online, all the time, waiting for random orders does not build businesses.

53 minutes ago, jahidprime said:

maybe that is a great chance to get order asap

If you're focusing on getting orders asap, then your not thinking like a freelancer. 

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You do not need to be online to earn orders. You do, however, need ambition, perseverance, and a desire to use your time productively in order to earn targeted orders, from your target customers.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

Staying online is good but doesn't guarantee order because buyer that need your services will drop message for you..

I came to understand that Fiverr is not about earn money but be expertise on your services you offer here.... I do think about improve myself daily and stay online often at least 6 hours daily...

Patient and give high quality work give you best in long run.

Rome wasn't build in a day

• Like 6

2 hours ago, abu_saiem said:

Suddenly my gig went from the first page to the last page.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 6

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, abu_saiem said:

My gig search option does not show and does not find any pages. how can i find out my gig. what's the problem with my gig?

you can't have two same-category gigs. and If you looking for a fiverr search bar you have to switch your seller account to a buyer. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, abu_saiem said:

why my gig is hidden, I can't find my two gig on any page.

how can i solve the problem? 

my gig active,no bad review,no any mail in fiverr.

Hello 🙂 Please tell me... 1. if your gig was on high ratings before this??

2. is the option to promote your gigs active?

• Like 4

• 8 months later...

My gig was not on the search list for more than 3 months. When the gig returned on the 15th of last month, I completed two orders. Clyde was happy in both cases. But after the new review system, one gave 4*3 another 4*7. Since then the gig disappeared from the search list again, this problem has happened several times. I want to know why this is happening again and again

• Like 4
  • Sad 1