Question regarding level

mae_creativity

[ I'm not a new seller, but have been at 'New Seller' level for a while due to inbox response time. ]

My last three orders were: two in March (both buyers didn't leave a review), and one in February (buyer did leave a 5-star review.) All prior 202 reviews were 5-stars. 

My question: Can my level not increase until I get a min. 4.7 review?

Thanks 🙂

level.png

9 minutes ago, mae_creativity said:

[ I'm not a new seller, but have been at 'New Seller' level for a while due to inbox response time. ]

My last three orders were: two in March (both buyers didn't leave a review), and one in February (buyer did leave a 5-star review.) All prior 202 reviews were 5-stars. 

My question: Can my level not increase until I get a min. 4.7 review?

Thanks 🙂

level.png

It shouldn't take more than a single 5-star review to get you back up with the rating, since it counts the last 60 days. But yes, you would need to get at least one order with a review to get out of the swamp (plus the response time, of course). 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It shouldn't take more than a single 5-star review to get you back up with the rating, since it counts the last 60 days. But yes, you would need to get at least one order with a review to get out of the swamp (plus the response time, of course). 

Thanks for your comment. This is a new requirement--right? I've been a seller for a long time and don't remember this being a req.  

I've always been the type of seller who only gets an occasional order on Fiverr. . . Have never known why, have never encountered another seller with the same predicament. 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, mae_creativity said:

Thanks for your comment. This is a new requirement--right? I've been a seller for a long time and don't remember this being a req.  

I've always been the type of seller who only gets an occasional order on Fiverr. . . Have never known why, have never encountered another seller with the same predicament. 🤷‍♀️

Having a 4.7 rating to be promoted has been a requirement for a long time. 

Sellers who rarely get any orders will naturally find themselves at the bottom of the pile when the algorithm goes to work (usually, and I know sellers who don't have many orders, but big orders). Running your business on Fiverr takes more than just having a profile and waiting for orders, unless your aim is to use Fiverr as a thing on the side. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Having a 4.7 rating to be promoted has been a requirement for a long time. 

Sellers who rarely get any orders will naturally find themselves at the bottom of the pile when the algorithm goes to work (usually, and I know sellers who don't have many orders, but big orders). Running your business on Fiverr takes more than just having a profile and waiting for orders, unless your aim is to use Fiverr as a thing on the side. 

It's always been an interesting mystery to me. I could list the many different facts about my experiences as a seller (which when considered as a whole--is what makes my case a mystery),  however blurry is the line between a mini mystery novel (in the form of a forum post), and yet another 'help me get orders' forum post (those brand new seller + first time on the forum type posts).

😉   

• Like 1

What seems like an error from Fiverr is that they've started calling that field (that percentage) "Inbox Response Time" on the analytics page when it's actually the "Inbox Response Rate". On the Dashboard it's correctly called the Inbox Response Rate and a different field is called the Inbox Response Time (the average time it takes someone to respond to inbox messages - not a percentage).

• Like 1