Give Tips For Me

trina_graphics

Hi Trina, welcome to the Fiverr Freelancing World! Below you can find some helpful threads that will help you understand more about Fiverr's system and some tips & tricks on how to become successful; 

What happens when you publish a new gig? A Pro seller's guide! 

How to build credibility on Fiverr, even if you're a new seller with zero reviews 

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS. 

The Biggest Seller Mistakes And How to Avoid Them 

Good luck! 😄 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, trina_graphics said:

Hi, i am Trina. i am join in this fiverr yesterday .  and also i'm create a gig about creating flyer. i can't understand how can i sell my gig and how can i make rank my gig. please can anyone to give me some tips.

Is the account still active ? If yes pls can you tell me how you created your account and the steps because I have created different accounts 3days now non of them active Fiverr kicked my account it’s day eligibility I even think Fiverr was busy doing some arrangements in the marketplace please help me if there’s any method to create new account and it will be active 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, teslim_dev_team said:

have created different accounts 3days now non of them active Fiverr kicked my account it’s day eligibility I even think Fiverr was busy doing some arrangements in the marketplace please help me

You can not run multiple accounts on Fiverr. I suggest please read Fiverr Terms page (you can take help of google page translator). then you will know what not to do on Fiverr platform. Hope this will help..

Edited by digitalavinash
  • Up 1