Hello guys im new seller but i make 200$ for 7 days in fiverr

alvorobori

Hello guys im a Web Designer i have to many years of experience so i choose to try fiverr is to much good platform and give to much oportunity for students and people bless with digital talents. But i can't understand somthing today i make 14 days for my orders but they are not going in balance can somone explain me that?

Screenshot_36.png

• Like 26

On 8/7/2022 at 4:34 AM, alvorobori said:

Hello guys im a Web Designer i have to many years of experience so i choose to try fiverr is to much good platform and give to much oportunity for students and people bless with digital talents. But i can't understand somthing today i make 14 days for my orders but they are not going in balance can somone explain me that?

Please go to the Earning menu, you will see when your orders cleared bro. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2022 at 2:34 PM, alvorobori said:

Screenshot_36.png

Hello.. man ,, 1st go Earning meno.. than come your order compalate.. and see payment icone.. go this and press mouse..than see how day and time need payment approval

thank you

all asmoule

• Like 13
  • Haha 1