What are the Tips for increasing clicks?

4 hours ago, farshidesign said:

want to increasing clicks and orders. Pls give me advices and tips....

You know, it’s all simple really: people need to like your gig to click on it. 
It’s real people that decide to click on your gig or not. There are no tricks or anything else, clicks don’t depend on fiverr, clicks depend on buyers seeing your gig picture and being interested enough to click on it. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, farshidesign said:

I want to increasing clicks and orders. Pls give me advices and tips....

@farshidesignI looked at your profile, and I now understand why you do not have many clicks. When buyers search for services, they do not take time to read the gig description. Buyers only want to see 3 or 4 words describing your services.  

In your retro poster or flyer gig, you have three words that hurt my eyes and do not compliment the swirly twirly background. I suggest you have the words describe your service and make them a color that does not hurt the viewers' eyes to read.

The blue letters in your Canva gig are a challenge to read. Your invitation gig has the image cup off and does not say what your services are. Your video gig image does not tell what you sell, plus the photos flash too fast to read easily.

Once you fix these issues, you should have more clicks and, hopefully, sales.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@farshidesignI looked at your profile, and I now understand why you do not have many clicks. When buyers search for services, they do not take time to read the gig description. Buyers only want to see 3 or 4 words describing your services.  

In your retro poster or flyer gig, you have three words that hurt my eyes and do not compliment the swirly twirly background. I suggest you have the words describe your service and make them a color that does not hurt the viewers' eyes to read.

The blue letters in your Canva gig are a challenge to read. Your invitation gig has the image cup off and does not say what your services are. Your video gig image does not tell what you sell, plus the photos flash too fast to read easily.

Once you fix these issues, you should have more clicks and, hopefully, sales.

Thanks your feedback, I will improve my gig images.

I expect your feedback in future.

• Like 3