The number of orders listed on the gigs page not match the actual number of orders I have received. Is this a known glitch?

smoochypooch

Question

The number of orders listed on the gigs page in my seller HUD does not match the actual number of orders I have received for the gig.  While I would understand it not including custom orders (which would only account for a few), I do not understand why it wouldn't include all orders I have received such that I have a more accurate idea of my conversion rate.  It is only showing half of my received orders.  Is this happening for anyone else or just me?

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I believe the ones you're seeing are reviews, so it's just counting the reviews. I might be wrong here but it could be 2 scenarios, either the clients didn't left a review and that's why you're seeing less reviews than orders, or it could be that the orders are not completed yet and the client still needs to confirm them.

Do you have any fresh new order that still needs to be completed by the customer approval?

• Like 11

On 8/6/2022 at 12:56 PM, maxtpf said:

Hello,

I believe the ones you're seeing are reviews, so it's just counting the reviews.

It was not the reviews.  I actually figured it out and it was a glitch.  I was using the app and while I was selecting to see the past year (which is all time for me) it kept only loading the month and not actually changing the amount it was showing.  It seemed to not reload any info on the page no matter what criteria I selected.  I admit it took me way to long to realise what ended up being a very obvious glitch but... here we are.

Your answer made perfect sense and in any other case probably would have been the case but nope this was just the android app being buggy.

• Like 6