Fake Impression and Clicks

aurigaaristo

Question

Are doing fake impressions and clicks will improve my gigs rank?

For example, imagine you have a bunch of VPNs and open your gigs with different IP addresses, maybe making 50 impressions daily. Will my gigs get up rank? Or can Fiverr know which IP is real or VPN IP?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, aurigaaristo said:

First of all, there's no such thing as "fake impressions and clicks". You either gain an impression from someone who sees your gig in the search results, or your gig is not seen in the search results, and you don't gain any impressions. Impressions cannot be faked.

Clicks can't be faked either, because someone has to click on your gig for a click to be registered.

Second, there is no such thing as "gig rank". That's not how Fiverr works.

24 minutes ago, aurigaaristo said:

For example, imagine you have a bunch of VPNs and open your gigs with different IP addresses, maybe making 50 impressions daily. Will my gigs get up rank? Or can Fiverr know which IP is real or VPN IP?

The Fiverr system is intelligent, and can spot this behavior. If you do this, you will be warned, and likely banned from Fiverr.

Don't try to find ways to break the rules.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 16
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, aurigaaristo said:

🤦🏻‍♀️ There is always someone who tries to figure out another trick to get more sales on Fiverr.

If you worked on your services, gigs, profile, and write-ups, your time would be better spent.

2 hours ago, aurigaaristo said:

open your gigs with different IP addresses

BTW, I looked at your profile. You do not have any gigs and having more than one Fiverr account is against TOS.

• Like 9
  • Up 5

Using these kind of tricks to generate more traffic on your gig will restrict your profile from FIVERR soon.

So instead of doing these activities with your profile, you should spend your time on your gig's management and research.

Try to make your gig more productive and unique by using official strategies i.e: keyword research, attractive gig image, writing good description using your targeted keyword, etc.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

Can't see any GIGs in your profile. 

I don't create any Gigs. However, a friend does this daily to improve their rank or try putting his gig on the first page. I'm trying to research first before creating any Gigs.

Edited by aurigaaristo
Accidentally pressed save button
  • Like 12

20 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

🤦🏻‍♀️ There is always someone who tries to figure out another trick to get more sales on Fiverr.

If you worked on your services, gigs, profile, and write-ups, your time would be better spent.

BTW, I looked at your profile. You do not have any gigs and having more than one Fiverr account is against TOS.

I'm just new here. I'm researching based on what my friend is doing on his gigs.

• Like 12

Guest hiba4933
On 8/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, sayed_hossain said:

There are no GIG on your profile I had seen

Can someone check my Gigs.Is these are fine? Pleaseeeee