Account flagged due to low quality delivery!

16 minutes ago, philpen24 said:

Not even one? Naturally, if a buyer is not satisfied with a service, they cancel and ask for refund. 

If the order is complete people might think they can't get their money back. So they share bad private feedback.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, cre8iveartwork said:

true however 3 days is more than enough for anyone to review an order 

I agree. Considering you are placing an order for something and you know the deadline... you already know when the order arrive. Even if the deadline is during the weekend, you still have at least Monday to check if the order was delivered Friday. So I completely agree with you. At the end of the day, some buyers are lazy, and they take forever to check...

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 8:45 PM, philpen24 said:

From what I've experienced, it seems so. I (a level 2 seller) was also restricted. Like how do you work for over a year successfully and get restricted for low-quality delivery? It doesn't make sense. If one had been delivering low-quality jobs for a year, it would have been evident in the ratings. It's excessive and unfair, really. 

That's exactly how I feel.

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

So after 2months of review, Fiverr finally disabled my account yesterday😭😭😭😭. After their investigation and all, they concluded that I delivered low-quality jobs. I'm not convinced though as no one ever complained about my services nor requested for a refund/cancelled their order.

I understand what @smashradio said about some preferring to give negative private reviews and I appreciate his and others' input on the topic but is one or two bad private reviews really all it takes to enough to end a whole account? How about the dozens of people who gave positive public and private reviews? Also, I'm sure most people would prefer to get a refund than just give negative private reviews and leave their money. Again, nobody ever requested a refund from me. 

I had just levelled up to level 2 with thirty-three 5-star and two 4.7-star ratings out of 57 total orders (about 61% positive public feedback) within my first year on the platform. I'm sad and confused but it is what it is. 

Thanks to everyone that engaged on this topic. Peace. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, philpen24 said:

I had just levelled up to level 2 with thirty-three 5-star and two 4.7-star ratings out of 57 total orders (about 61% positive public feedback) within my first year on the platform. I'm sad and confused but it is what it is. 

What exactly where you selling though? I am pretty sure that might have been a deciding factor too.

• Like 10

On 8/1/2022 at 11:49 PM, philpen24 said:

Hello everyone. I am a proofreader and I got a mail saying:

Your profile was flagged for low-quality deliveries, and for not meeting our criteria to deliver high-quality work. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.

The reason for my confusion now is that I've never delivered a low-quality work. I'm a level-two seller who has about 30 good reviews. None of my clients ever complained about my delivery. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

May be you are getting negative private feedback from your clients. 

• Like 9