Account flagged due to low quality delivery!

4 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Me too. But my tired, paranoid self is now thinking jeez, hope I'm not up for the chop!

It's in Fiverr's best interest to keep the good sellers and get rid of the bad ones. If a single great seller disappears because of this, that seller is most likely gone forever. Repeat that too many times, and the entire process will be counter productive. 

The confirmation from @frank_d about the flagging being a manual process (investigation) gives me (nearly) complete confidence in what Fiverr is doing. This is what we've been asking for, for a long time. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 17
  • Up 1

47 minutes ago, smashradio said:

This is what we've been asking for, for a long time. 

Massive agree all around. It makes sense, the below is their Q2 shareholder report. It's a great read. Usually I find these quite dry but I really enjoyed it. Think you will too @smashradio if you haven't seen it already.

https://s23.q4cdn.com/749308338/files/doc_financials/2022/q2/v1/_Q2_2022-Fiverr-Shareholder-Letter-08.03.2022-FINAL-APPROVAL-LOCKED-RE-UPLOAD-[-

Highly-Confidential-].pdf

The short version is that everything is moving upwards... average spend per buyer and quality expectations....

2. Go upmarket In the twelve months ended June 30, 2022, spend per buyer on our platform increased 14% y/y to $259. We see continued expansion in wallet share across our buyer base, evidenced by spend per buyer growth across all cohorts. We are also seeing increasing adoption from business buyers with significantly larger wallet size. Buyers who spend over $10K annually grew over 60% compared to last year. The continued strong growth of spend per buyer underlines the success in our upmarket initiatives, including: investments in Fiverr Business, improvements of our offering catalog, enhancements to the overall quality of the marketplace experience, the expansion of the product capability to enable larger projects, and targeting larger customers in our marketing. Subscriptions, a product we launched over a year ago, allow our buyers to make recurring purchases from a seller over a longer period of time. We have seen enthusiastic adoption among our buyers and sellers, especially in digital marketing categories that naturally require a longer term engagement in order to drive business results for buyers. The majority of those subscription contracts reach full completion and this drives a meaningful uplift in retention and engagement size for those categories. 

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 18

Interesting. I might try reporting that fake seller again then. ( the one I've been trying to report for the past every 3 months or so....for 2 years? More?)
Currently a level 2 seller with overall very good reviews, but sadly the buyers don't know they are receiving garbage quality translations.
Let's see what happens.

• Like 20
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

Hello, I'm level 2 seller and few days before my account restricted with reason low quality delivery but Fiverr didn't hear me and didn't take my view on this. I provided to client for what we agreed but i don't know why fiverr not listening freelancer and giving priority to buyers?

This is not good for Freelancers community . Fiverr must know freelancers point of view too before restricting account and ask for evidence .

• Like 23
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, arif_afridi said:

Hello,

I'm level 2 seller and few days before my account restricted with reason low quality delivery but Fiverr didn't hear me and didn't take my view on this. I provided to client for what we agreed but i don't know why fiverr not listening freelancer and giving priority to buyers?

This is not good for Freelancers community . Fiverr must know freelancers point of view too before restricting account and ask for evidence .

Thanks.

Regards,

Hi

what was issue with your seller?

• Like 22
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/9/2022 at 11:54 PM, anna_dxnr said:

Hi

what was issue with your seller?

Seller didn't complaint me and nor discussed issue, i have provided what we agreed, but i don't know why fiverr restricting account with just one click and not taking view from freelancers.

• Like 16

Just now, cre8iveartwork said:

are you sure you weren't the actual seller  ? 

I have delivered all questions answers for amazon developer profile approval, i discussed all things with buyer first and he was agree for that too. Even he didn't complaint me about this , may be he report to fiverr, but fiverr didn't send any warning and restricted my Level 2 seller account :(

• Like 19

I don't know issue and my account is also under review!

I am level 2 seller with 1992 reviews and 4.9 rating but I got a message from fiver about low quality delivery!

Now I am waiting response from fiver!

On 8/1/2022 at 10:37 AM, your_1_writer said:

Hello, Please I got a mail that my account has been restricted due to low delivery, this is a shock because I have never delivered a copied or substandard script. 

However, is there a probability I will get my account back? 

did you get any response from fiver customer support?

I have same but did not get any response yet!

Did any of the fiver user get back their restricted account?

• Like 16

11 hours ago, arif_afridi said:

Even he didn't complaint me about this , may be he report to fiverr, but fiverr didn't send any warning and restricted my Level 2 seller account 😞

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

• Like 19

My account is also under review but I don't know why!

one of my client left negative feedback and also cancel order from CS he said you are delivering low quality work!

client draw idea on rough paper I draw exactly same in professional feelings after getting initial idea he said upscale this idea and I redesign again after that client left negative feedback and cancel order as well I don't know exactly reason of my account restriction but I faced this issue!

Now fiver CS support taking 90 days to review again!

I have 1993 reviews with 4.9 rating!

3D1.jpg

IMG_3965 2.jpg

[mod note: username removed]

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, anna_dxnr said:

one of my client left negative feedback and also cancel order from CS he said you are delivering low quality work!

client draw idea on rough paper I draw exactly same in professional feelings after getting initial idea he said upscale this idea and I redesign again after that client left negative feedback and cancel order as well I don't know exactly reason of my account restriction but I faced this issue!

Considering you basically traced what they provided, I'm not surprised. They were asking you to improve what they had, not copy it. Plus, the font you used wasn't even close to what they included.

image.png.c5be8e867c68de550a4fa419ee7b223b.png

image.png.0d044e82ccb48d62e49d065635349ae4.png

image.png.03f1c3c0bb0984403d3348d40ce3c0c8.png

(Quote box used to reduce post length.) (Image modified to hide username)

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 14
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Considering you basically traced what they provided, I'm not surprised. They were asking you to improve what they had, not copy it. Plus, the font you used wasn't even close to what they included.

(Quote box used to reduce post length.) (Image modified to hide username)

I used same idea he said if you have better idea I am open I designed new ideas from scratch as well!

if client don't like and report to fiver in this case fiver can suspend my account?

• Like 14
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, anna_dxnr said:

I used same idea 
he said if you have better idea I am open

You '"used same idea"? No. You traced the idea. If you had used the idea, it would at least be symmetrical.

I designed new ideas from scratch as well!

Care to share any of those?

You stated earlier that:

20 hours ago, anna_dxnr said:

client draw idea on rough paper
I draw exactly same in professional feelings
after getting initial idea he said upscale this idea and I redesign again
after that client left negative feedback and cancel order as well

As your gig is no longer visible, we can't check to see exactly what you promised in your contract. I would be willing to guess, however, that you claimed you were a professional, and/or expert. The fact that what you delivered as complete, didn't even have the symmetry corrected, proves you don't understand basic design principles.

And before you say that what was delivered was a draft or mockup, reread the Terms of Service section on 'incomplete deliveries'. (Also the section on what gigs can/will be removed.)

if client don't like and report to fiver in this case fiver can suspend my account?

If you broke the Fiverr Terms of Service, yes.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 17

If any of seller draw same sketch fiver will disable that account!

I don't think it makes sense!

I think fiver need to gave me a chance or gave me warning at least I have 1993 positive reviews and if one of client is not happy and fiver will suspend my account!

Its really shocking!

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

On 8/20/2022 at 1:34 AM, gongor32 said:

It seems to be too excessive to disable account for one report.

Completely agree, but I have a doubt it's based on just one report. I expect 'one report' is just the straw that breaks the camels back, and it follows perhaps a theme of less than great private reviews, and perhaps CS/T&S also then review a number prior orders and make their decision.

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Completely agree, but I have a doubt it's based on just one report. I expect 'one report' is just the straw that breaks the camels back, and it follows perhaps a theme of less than great private reviews, and perhaps CS/T&S also then review a number prior orders and make their decision.

I hope this is the case. 🤔

• Like 14

On 8/17/2022 at 8:33 AM, anna_dxnr said:

My account is also under review but I don't know why!

2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Perhaps @anna_dxnr is right and nobody here knows why! 

• Like 11

On 8/19/2022 at 11:34 PM, gongor32 said:

It seems to be too excessive to disable account for one report. I hope fiverr manually checks these reports. 🤷‍♂️

Are we one "Karen" client away from being banned? 🤔

From what I've experienced, it seems so. I (a level 2 seller) was also restricted. Like how do you work for over a year successfully and get restricted for low-quality delivery? It doesn't make sense. If one had been delivering low-quality jobs for a year, it would have been evident in the ratings. It's excessive and unfair, really. 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, philpen24 said:

From what I've experienced, it seems so. I (a level 2 seller) was also restricted. Like how do you work for over a year successfully and get restricted for low-quality delivery? It doesn't make sense. If one had been delivering low-quality jobs for a year, it would have been evident in the ratings. It's excessive and unfair, really. 

You most likely got multiple negative private feedbacks, to the point where it was an issue and Fiverr had to manually process and see for themselves.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You most likely got multiple negative private feedbacks, to the point where it was an issue and Fiverr had to manually process and see for themselves.

Does that mean that the private feedbacks mean more than the public ones? Cos I've never gotten any complaint or cancellation due to unsatisfactory delivery. Now I get some might prefer not to complain to me and stay anon but none of them want to cancel and get a refund? Not even one? Naturally, if a buyer is not satisfied with a service, they cancel and ask for refund. 

• Like 9