Is it possible to get an order in this situation?

eskanderhossen

2 hours ago, eskanderhossen said:

Fiverr is utterly confusing; can I succeed? Or do you have to stop here?

Please make sure our online status is active or not! (you can find your online status toggle in the settings page of your profile)

Best Regards^_^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eskanderhossen said:

can I succeed?

No one can tell you if you can succeed or not. I don’t see what your impressions also has to do with sauce. What are you doing to bring your business to success? Did you just open gigs on fiverr and think it will be enough for “success”? Well, I’m sorry but success doesn't work like that. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, eskanderhossen said:

Fiverr is utterly confusing

It's not really confusing. Although your impressions are low - you are getting them. So it's time to concentrate on why no one is clicking through. Maybe you want to look at your thumbnails - might be a good place to start.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, eskanderhossen said:

Fiverr is utterly confusing; can I succeed? Or do you have to stop here?

What is your expectation?  

Most people come to Fiverr with one of three expectations. Which one of these are you?

1. I have an amazing skill and this is an opportunity to blow the competition out of the water. 
  2. I have no skill, but access to a massive buyer base and will do as little as it takes to basically scam people to earn extra income.
  3. I know success is a long and winding road but I have access to a tool which can aid me in achieving that success if I am willing to work very hard for it. 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2022 at 2:16 AM, nahar_lucky said:

You can check if the gig were active or not

On 1/11/2022 at 5:24 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

No one can tell you if you can succeed or not. I don’t see what your impressions also has to do with sauce. What are you doing to bring your business to success? Did you just open gigs on fiverr and think it will be enough for “success”? Well, I’m sorry but success doesn't work like that. 

you are right, But I'm working hard just for the fiverr account.

• Like 1

You are getting average impressions but from my experience i think You should focus on your gig image or video and try to make it more attractive.

So that it will catch the sight of buyer, and force him to click on your gig. It will help you in increasing the Click through rate and you'll be able to convert more clients. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm guessing that you mean 'how can I spend my time on Fiverr?'

I would suggest spending more time OFF Fiverr taking online classes, reading information, and otherwise improving your English, business, marketing, and service skills. Hanging around on Fiverr won't improve anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...