I have completed the order but the buyer is offline before completion and has not given any review after completion.

web_clwon

Hello there, I hope everyone is well, I completed an order 4 days ago since I received the job the buyer was always offline before the delivery time was over I completed it a day later you showed the order complete but since then the buyer has not come online and has not given any review what should I do now.

Thank you! 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, saadvfx said:

Just leave a message in the inbox so whenever he/she becomes online they will see it. Ask them to leave a feedback based on their experience. Buyers still have time to leave a feedback after the order has marked as complete.

I inboxed him but he is offline since the order was completed.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, web_clwon said:

but since then the buyer has not come online and has not given any review what should I do now.

You should do nothing. Buyers are not required to leave reviews.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, web_clwon said:

I inboxed him but he is offline since the order was completed.

9 hours ago, saadvfx said:

Just leave a message in the inbox so whenever he/she becomes online they will see it. Ask them to leave a feedback based on their experience.

I know Fiverr allows you to ask for a nonspecific review at the delivery time. However, if a seller also in-boxed me to remind me to leave a review, it would make me angry enough to leave them at least a poor private review.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I know Fiverr allows you to ask for a nonspecific review at the delivery time. However, if a seller also in-boxed me to remind me to leave a review, it would make me angry enough to leave them at least a poor private review.

Not all fingers are equal, mostly clients are very polite and they do leave a great feedback because they care about time given and efforts done by sellers.

• Like 3