Not getting order what wrong

jadvdm

7 hours ago, jadvdm said:

Take a look at my gig and please tell me was wrong what I can do to improve 

I'm not sure I'd want to buy anything PPT/etc.-related from someone that starts their bio with 'yo'. It just doesn't sound professional to me and if I'm looking for something like that, I'd need professionalism, right? Being friendly is great but being overly friendly can come off as 'wrong' to some people.

(but yes, if this was in the right category, you'd probably get more answers.)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm not sure I'd want to buy anything PPT/etc.-related from someone that starts their bio with 'yo'. It just doesn't sound professional to me and if I'm looking for something like that, I'd need professionalism, right? Being friendly is great but being overly friendly can come off as 'wrong' to some people.

(but yes, if this was in the right category, you'd probably get more answers.)

Thanks very much I never too note of that it was a typo error , please any other thing to improve on or correct 

• Like 4

Your profile description has many errors. There are capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and grammar issues. I would not want to hire anyone with those types of errors in their profile description to make a PP for me. It may be good for you to have a friend proofread it for you.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Why would I buy a Power point presentation that is full of errors?  If you struggle with the English language then use your native language on your slide examples. Your broken English is very off putting and gives buyers the impression that they'll receive a substandard service.  In my humble opinion, I also don't think your example slides are that good.  They seem very basic and appear to be from a template that anyone with a basic knowledge of MS office can produce.  Master your trade first, become an expert at what you do then ask the forum for an opinion. 

Finally, be very careful stating that you will cover everything in a ppt that an employee needs to know.  You are not an expert in that industry and the slides you produce could misinform staff.  Your gig FAQ section implies that you will somehow come up with this information ? Be warned that this is not good practice! 

Breals 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 8/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, vickiespencer said:

Your profile description has many errors. There are capitalization, spelling, punctuation , and grammar issues. I would not want to hire anyone with those types of errors in their profile description to make a PP for me. It may be good for you to have a friend proofread it for you.

Thanks very much. Please check again. I made some corrections. Are they in order now?

On 8/4/2022 at 1:29 PM, breals said:

Why would I buy a Power point presentation that is full of errors?  If you struggle with the English language then use your native language on your slide examples. Your broken English is very off putting and gives buyers the impression that they'll receive a substandard service.  In my humble opinion, I also don't think your example slides are that good.  They seem very basic and appear to be from a template that anyone with a basic knowledge of MS office can produce.  Master your trade first, become an expert at what you do then ask the forum for an opinion. 

Finally, be very careful stating that you will cover everything in a ppt that an employee needs to know.  You are not an expert in that industry and the slides you produce could misinform staff.  Your gig FAQ section implies that you will somehow come up with this information ? Be warned that this is not good practice! 

Thanks 🙏 

• Like 2