How to Grow my Seller Profile.

Hello,

I am a professional logo and brand identity designer. I have more than +4 years of experience in Graphics Design in other marketplace. So I need some help to Fiverr bestseller how to become my first order and how to marketing my gig proper way. 

Thank you so much.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, graphix_maker said:

I have more than +4 years of experience in Graphics Design in other marketplace. So I need some help to Fiverr bestseller how to become my first order and how to marketing my gig

Surely you learned a few things about earning orders in those "other marketplaces". Wouldn't that kind of growth knowledge be useful, here, on Fiverr as well? The only way to become a best seller, is to earn lots of orders, and we cannot make that happen for you. 

Market your gig the same way you promoted your design services on those other platforms.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

Surely you learned a few things about earning orders in those "other marketplaces". Wouldn't that kind of growth knowledge be useful, here, on Fiverr as well? The only way to become a best seller, is to earn lots of orders, and we cannot make that happen for you. 

Market your gig the same way you promoted your design services on those other platforms.

Thank you so much for your advice

• Like 3

1 hour ago, theminecraftgen said:

@jonbaas doesn't help anybody else that has 4 years of experience making music, but not selling 

If you have a question about how to improve your profile or gigs, you are allowed to ask them in the category "My Fiverr
Gigs" or "Fiverr Questions".

@jonbaas was answering the OP's (original poster's) question.

The advice Jon typically gives to new sellers is here ⬇️

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 3
  • Up 1