Help Please

alimsarder786

Question

11 answers to this question

I never told my buyers to complete any order. You can do that, but Fiverr already rushes them and I had someone rate me lower than normal just because Fiverr pushed them to rate me. So yeah.. sending messages to make people complete and rate the order might backfire. I just leave it to the buyer. It's better to receive feedback that a person actually wants to share instead of forcing them to do so. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, alimsarder786 said:

when delivery is done can i tell buyer to compleate the order?

Yes, you can. However, I would normally tell my buyers in the delivery itself to accept the order if they are happy with it. If you didn't do that, you can also say the same thing in the order chats.

You really only need to say this once.  The buyer already received an alert when you sent the delivery. Another alert will get sent out if you send a message from the order chats. If you send more alerts than that, it could annoy your buyer. Your buyer isn't obligated to close the order - Fiverr will automatically close it for them after 2 days.

I normally don't reach out to the buyer again unless they contact me first, or the order auto-closes. If that happens, I'll use a quick response to let them know that I noticed the order auto-closed and I am available in the inbox chats if they have any further questions.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

On 8/3/2022 at 8:27 AM, vickieito said:

Fiverr will automatically close it for them after 2 days.

I thought it was three days?

On 8/3/2022 at 8:27 AM, vickieito said:

However, I would normally tell my buyers in the delivery itself to accept the order if they are happy with it.

I would not do this, as it seems pushy to me. Some buyers would instead let an order autocomplete because they do not want to deal with all of Fiverr's questions asked when the buyer completes the order, plus then they get at least two other emails from Fiverr. It can annoy/exhaust a buyer. I would rather avoid that.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I thought it was three days?

You are right! I had my days mixed up. It is three days to accept an order (2 days to accept a dispute). Thanks for the correction. 😊

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I would not do this, as it seems pushy to me. 

On 8/3/2022 at 11:54 PM, donnovan86 said:

I never told my buyers to complete any order. 

Good points, I never request them to complete the order to leave a review. It's mostly so that they can have time to adequately look over everything before it does close. Often I can have up to 9 deliverables in one order, so I want to make sure they use all three days (😊) to review and provide any feedback.

So in the delivery, I'll usually send the deliverables and tell them to take time to review to make sure if everything looks good. If they like it, they can close the order. If they would like revisions to be made, they can request a revision (and I remind them how many revisions they have left).

@donnovan86 & @vickiespencer - since BOTH of you mentioned that you wouldn't ask someone to close an order, should I remove the statement from my delivery?

If you are satisfied with this order, please mark this order as complete.

This comes right after my statement on how to request for a revision.

I agree that overcommunication can be annoying to a buyer and I never want to come off as "pushy."

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

I'll usually send the deliverables and tell them to take time to review to make sure if everything looks good. If they like it, they can close the order. If they would like revisions to be made, they can request a revision (and I remind them how many revisions they have left).

This part looks okay to me. It does not feel pushy. However, do you also add this?  ⬇️ If so, that would feel pushy to me 

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This part looks okay to me. It does not feel pushy. However, do you also add this?  ⬇️ If so, that would feel pushy to me

I will remove this from my QR right now!!! Thanks @vickiespencer!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

@donnovan86 & @vickiespencer - since BOTH of you mentioned that you wouldn't ask someone to close an order, should I remove the statement from my delivery?

My opinion is to do whatever you feel is ok. Since Fiverr already pushes people to review that content multiple times, I don't see why you would do that as well. However, if you didn't annoy buyers until now, then you could keep it. I think it's a personal choice at this point. If you ask me, I would remove it. I never used this kind of stuff because I already had many bad experiences with people not knowing to use Fiverr and dealing with reviews left at random, etc. 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Yes, you can. However, I would normally tell my buyers in the delivery itself to accept the order if they are happy with it. If you didn't do that, you can also say the same thing in the order chats.

You really only need to say this once.  The buyer already received an alert when you sent the delivery. Another alert will get sent out if you send a message from the order chats. If you send more alerts than that, it could annoy your buyer. Your buyer isn't obligated to close the order - Fiverr will automatically close it for them after 2 days.

I normally don't reach out to the buyer again unless they contact me first, or the order auto-closes. If that happens, I'll use a quick response to let them know that I noticed the order auto-closed and I am available in the inbox chats if they have any further questions.

Thank you for the answer actually i had little doubt about this question too.

However i have a concern, can i ask my buyer your rating will be appreciated after completing the order without telling one or five star?

• Like 10