Can I direct customers to order at my new show?

Hi!
I am an illustrator.
I have a regular customer who always orders illustrations at one of my gigs, and recently I created a new gig which is almost identical to my previous gig, only this one is more premium.
My question is, can I direct my regulars to book my new show so I can get a review of my new show?

Thanks Fiverr!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bhancartoon said:

Hi!
I am an illustrator.
I have a regular customer who always orders illustrations at one of my gigs, and recently I created a new gig which is almost identical to my previous gig, only this one is more premium.
My question is, can I direct my regulars to book my new show so I can get a review of my new show?

Thanks Fiverr!

As long as the buyer contacts you first (so you're not spamming them/sending unsolicited messages) you can of course guide them to your other, relevant gigs as needed. If you think your new gig will be more suitable for them, then you could do that. I see no problem in doing so. For example, if a client asks me about eLearning voice-overs, I'll send a custom offer using the eLearning voice over gig I have, instead of the regular voice over gig. But it wouldn't be right to use a different category of gig, like a writing gig for an image gig. The reviews that are posted to your gig needs to be for the service that gig sells. 🙂 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 3