How to get verified blue tick badge again?

Hi! I am confuse about this badge, I got that badge couple of days back. It's showing on my profile for some days. But Today, I just checked that it's gone. I thought that Fiverr might stopped showing it. But when I search other sellers it is showing on their profiles. I am feeling bad lol. I am not sure what happened. I already completed my  Fiverr verification. 

Could anyone suggest me what happened with my blue tick?

Regards:

Alish

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alish_creator said:

Hi! I am confuse about this badge, I got that badge couple of days back. It's showing on my profile for some days. But Today, I just checked that it's gone. I thought that Fiverr might stopped showing it. But when I search other sellers it is showing on their profiles. I am feeling bad lol. I am not sure what happened. I already completed my  Fiverr verification. 

Could anyone suggest me what happened with my blue tick?

Regards:

Alish

The blue checkmark was a test that Fiverr did. That test is probably over now, and the relevant team is likely going through the data they've collected during the beta phase. 

I checked some other sellers that I know had it, and it's gone for them as well. So that's the most likely explanation. 

If/when it gets implemented as a general feature, I'm sure Fiverr will let us know. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

The blue checkmark was a test that Fiverr did. That test is probably over now, and the relevant team is likely going through the data they've collected during the beta phase. 

I checked some other sellers that I know had it, and it's gone for them as well. So that's the most likely explanation. 

If/when it gets implemented as a general feature, I'm sure Fiverr will let us know. 

That's sounds great! Some of the sellers still have that badge I can see that, but I got your point. I also think that Fiverr is testing the data with and without badge. It's a great addon to showcase authenticity on the profiles. Excited to get that back lol. 

Thanks @smashradio for answering on my first post.

Regards

Alish