Is there any limit on uploading logos on logo maker?

alish_creator

14 hours ago, alish_creator said:

Hi community! 

I am a little curious to know about how many logos we can potentially add on logo maker? Is there any limit?

Hey @alish_creator!

Sellers can upload up to 1000 logos, but only a certain number can be active (offered for sale) at any given time.

A seller can have 30 active logos (with as many variations as they want) when they are first added to the logo maker.

Occasionally, we review the seller's account as their capacity limit approaches and decide whether to allow them a higher number of active logos.

We recommend reading our Best practices, using the Logo Maker seller forum, and continuously improving your published logos. Those who wish to upload more than their capacity can remove the least successful logos at the moment and optimize their supply.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @alish_creator!

Sellers can upload up to 1000 logos, but only a certain number can be active (offered for sale) at any given time.

A seller can have 30 active logos (with as many variations as they want) when they are first added to the logo maker.

Occasionally, we review the seller's account as their capacity limit approaches and decide whether to allow them a higher number of active logos.

We recommend reading our Best practices, using the Logo Maker seller forum, and continuously improving your published logos. Those who wish to upload more than their capacity can remove the least successful logos at the moment and optimize their supply.

Wow! Didn't know all that! That's super important information.

Is there a way to find out how many active logos I have? 
I have about 300 logos uploaded. Am I working against myself by uploading new ones? Should I instead delete a large number of worse performing ones to make room for the better ones?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, vanadium1st said:

I have about 300 logos uploaded. Am I working against myself by uploading new ones? Should I instead delete a large number of worse performing ones to make room for the better ones?

That's great! I have couple of logos uploaded, 300 logos is pretty cool number. Congrats on that.

I think if we reach the limit, Fiverr will stop us to upload new logos. But as you said you already uploaded 300 logos, I think that's a big number for me and now have confidence about my question. I still need to upload many logos to reach 300 limit.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vanadium1st said:

Hey @vanadium1st- As a logo maker veteran you are past your initial 30 logos limitation- you can keep posting freely. 🙂  The recommendation to delete logos is for sellers who reached their capacity limitation. Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

Wow thats a great number, i only have 60 logos uploaded but only half of them sells. Did you count on how many of the logo you uploaded sells?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gary513 said:

Wow thats a great number, i only have 60 logos uploaded but only half of them sells. Did you count on how many of the logo you uploaded sells?

Oh yes, the same thing. I don't have the exact number, but more than a half of my logos haven't sold once. And then another fourth has maybe sold once in two years. So most of the sales are generated by a small number of high performing logos.

And I personally have no idea why some logos are selling and others are not. I am focusing on my quality but a lot of my more beautiful logos see no sales. And some of my best performing are in my opinion my weaker designs. I am trying a lot of different things and can't find any correlation with style, level of quality or topics chosen. I have been mostly just making a lot of new ones and hoping that one of them eventually works.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vanadium1st said:

Oh yes, the same thing. I don't have the exact number, but more than a half of my logos haven't sold once. And then another fourth has maybe sold once in two years. So most of the sales are generated by a small number of high performing logos.

And I personally have no idea why some logos are selling and others are not. I am focusing on my quality but a lot of my more beautiful logos see no sales. And some of my best performing are in my opinion my weaker designs. I am trying a lot of different things and can't find any correlation with style, level of quality or topics chosen. I have been mostly just making a lot of new ones and hoping that one of them eventually works.

I see, yes the same thing happening with me. I just tried to upload more logo now but it looks like im capped at 60 logos published 😕

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1