Help setting up GIG

sawitters

Question

5 answers to this question

Have you tried a different browser (eg. Chrome)? Are scripts and cookies all enabled in the browser (no add-ons that might stop necessary scripts?)? You could also try logging out, removing Fiverr cookies and re-trying with the browser.

Does the page you are trying to get past give any warnings/messages about what might be wrong?

Have you filled in all necessary fields/metadata?

Are all the fields entered correctly (eg. valid number of characters and words in the gig title)? You could check the link below for more info:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller

Are you using the option "Create new gig" each time or always trying to continue creating one you previously tried to create? Creating a brand new gig with the "Create new gig" option might be better if you can't get past the first screen with an existing gig you're trying to fully create.

If it still doesn't work you could add a screenshot of the page which might help find out what's wrong.

It might be an issue with your account if you've tried everything including different browsers and it still doesn't work (and if it is, only Fiverr can fix it).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

Try putting a comma between each of your search tags or pressing enter after each one (whichever will allow you to continue to the next page).

It says "tag list must contain at least 1 tag" in red so it thinks you haven't entered a valid search tag.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

Thanks, got me over that hurdle. Needed to select tags and not just key in.  Now onto the next hurdle, confirming my phone #.  System says number already in use?  Now need wait a day to try again.  Don't see any phone # associated with my profile, not sure how to get past this one.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, sawitters said:

Now onto the next hurdle, confirming my phone #.  System says number already in use?  Now need wait a day to try again.  Don't see any phone # associated with my profile, not sure how to get past this one.

It probably thinks there's another Fiverr member record with the same number. If you previously created a different account using that number that could be the reason or if another family member with an account uses that number that could be. If if wasn't either of those and you definitely entered the right phone number and area code you could contact support about it (hopefully they won't just close the ticket again). Or if you have a different phone you can use you could use the number from that one tomorrow when it allows you to try again.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4