How do I see the Buyer's review or their profile?

israelcmp

Question

I have been in fiverr for half a year now. Most buyers I've worked with were great but some are just... Trolling? I don't know the word. I do not have any problem with bad reviews if it would help me grow more. I'd appreciate it actually. But having buyers leaving me a review of "Fantastic work!" or "Excellent Job!" with 3 stars kinda sucks. Ask them what went wrong and you'll find youself being ignored.

What's the point of us Sellers giving the Buyers reviews if we cannot see their reviews from other Sellers? If there is a way on how to see their other reviews to/from other Sellers, I would really like to know how. I would like to avoid these kind of Buyers.

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

With seller plus you can see the average rating that a buyer gives to their sellers they have used in the past also. I understand the frustration, it's very annoying to get those rare 3 or 4 stars even though the comments are positive and they never asked for any revisions. It's just part of the fiverr experience, do not let it worry you too much, everyone deals with it. And most sellers dont give buyers a poor rating anyway for fear of retaliation by the buyer.

• Like 4