Every Day My Gig Is Deranked After Completed Order With 5 Star Review.

kinjan

Question

Hello,
Currently i am facing the issue of the gig ranking, after many Orders is completed still my Gig is Every day Down and not received any Enquiry from Buyer.
Plz suggest me what to do.

Waste of whole July Month not Received the any new Buyer Enquiry because Gig is Down and display last Page.

Thanks

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_11.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

1 answer to this question

Fiverr continously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions, and less orders.

Additionally, positive feedbacks and ratings expire after 60 days, so even if your ranks are good, over time your stats can go down.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 6